ndamukong suh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

ndamukong suh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have GOT to get this guy. Seriously. All class, great player, seems like leadership material. I know it's going to cost a bundle but let's get it done!!!! We have the picks to trade up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: ndamukong suh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're going to have to get over this one.  Detroit or St louis will have the 1st pick and I don't see them giving it up for anything.  He is the best DL prospect in a long time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Chances of the Patriots getting Suh are less than 0%.  Would require ridiculous # of picks and more money than Wilfork will get... not going to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I thought Suh was a DT, what do we do with Big Vince if we -- and we won't-- get Suh? Give me the proven Vet in Ol' number 75 over some punk kid who isn't even wet behind the ears yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

The only way that would be possible is if the Pats decided they didn't want Wilfork, used that money to get Peppers and then packaged a boatload of picks (1st rd, 2011 1st rd, 2nd rd's?) to get Suh. They would only do that if they thought they had depth...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAT-from-India. Show PAT-from-India's posts

I was thinking on same lines .... On a lighter note .. I was wishing that some news like Suh having Marijuana should surface ..which could affect his draft value...

But how about C.J.Spiller?? Realistic??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

posted at 12/31/2009 12:59 AM EST

First: 8/23/2009
    Last: 12/31/2009
    I thought Suh was a DT, what do we do with Big Vince if we -- and we won't-- get Suh? Give me the proven Vet in Ol' number 75 over some punk kid who isn't even wet behind the ears yet.

49Pat,
    He is a DT in the 4-3 at nebraska and with his size and speed could easily be playing the D-End slot but Nebraska Values him more on the inside because he stuffs the middle and draws regular double and triple teams opening it up for the other lineman.He also provides quite a pass rush coming from that position. He is 6-4  300lbs and incredibly agile. He would easily project out as a D-end in a 3-4 if you wanted to use him that way. On a side note this guy is also a student of the game. When he came into Nebraska's camp this year he went to his coaches and told them he wanted to learn everything about every defensive line position so that he would be able to move around if he had to and that he would know what everyone's job was supposed to be on any particular play. You think BB might appreciate that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I didn't know it started snowing in hell, there's no chance in BB's green earth we can get this guy.  Maybe in 6 years when he's a FA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Suh will get every defensive award imaginable. He will go in the top three picks. There is no way the Patriots will get him, except when his contract for St. Louis or Detroit expires and he becomes a free agent. A more interesting thread would be who the Pats draft with their 3 2nd round picks. This Suh thing is getting to be just like Mc Fadden was in drafts past. The Pats can win games without them or hawking the house to get them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Forget Suh, but Carlos Dunlap could fall to a spot where they could conceivably move up.  He might be a better pro than Suh.  He's DeMarcus Ware all over again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't look for the Pats to move up Muz, this draft is loaded with DT DE/OLB that would maybe have gone in the first round in other drafts.  The Pats once again will have a good chance to pickup some guys that just fall in their lap but they won't move up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

You're probably right 7393.  My point was that Suh is never going to happen, but with a mid-first round guy like Dunlap, there's at least a shot if they were inclined that way.  They have moved up before - Ben Watson. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Its a nice thought , but it wont happen. If Detroit or the Rams were smart they would try to get picks they need lots of help.