NE Fields The Youngest Top 10 D

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: NE Fields The Youngest Top 10 D

Ya thanks for all of those SB's in the last 10 years BB. You're the bestest Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Let's hope Fletcher, Collins and Armstead can in some way fill in for the loss of Mayo and VW.  Hoping Kelly and Talib are just nicked up.  The bodies are adding up.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We'll see if it remains the best in the league now, but it still can be a top flight outfit.

Spikes wanted more snaps, I am sure Fletcher has to, and now we'll see what Collins looks like with more reps as the season goes.

It's why depth and cap management are vital.  Thanks, BB. 

[/QUOTE]

Never was best in the league. Good. Not best. Big difference Napoleon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

We'll see if it remains the best in the league now, but it still can be a top flight outfit.

Spikes wanted more snaps, I am sure Fletcher has to, and now we'll see what Collins looks like with more reps as the season goes.

It's why depth and cap management are vital.  Thanks, BB. 

[/QUOTE]

Not the best D in the league right now nor did it even resemble mediocre in 2011.

You seem to have a problem with words such as "best", "good", "bad","sucks".

They all  mean the opposite of what you seem to think they do.

Keep repeating (lies), though, someday they might be true.

P.S,, youngest because most of the older (the only ones more than 2 years old) guys are on IR, is not a good thing, as  failed drafts have made it so....

But, I'm sure you'll use it as an excuse, if they fail, just as you have for the past 5 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Average age 25 and under contract. Best in AFC through 6 games. Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

You are looney.

Discuss:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not even the BEST in the AFC.

Want to try again?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are looney.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Says a jealous Bustchise hovering under Pats poseur names all week in here in fear of another home loss.

[/QUOTE]

That guy is still in your head?  You are a mental midget.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Russ why even engage these trolls? Pezz your showing yourself to be on the same pathetic level as butchise and the rest of the negative nancies. Why dont you all get lost, the rest of us true fans will look forward to the rest of the yer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Here a good look at Dennard Play

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1812754-alfonzo-dennard-finally-playing-up-to-potential-for-the-new-england-patriots

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

WHo has been better in the AFC? Not Indy. Not Cincy. Who?

[/QUOTE]

cincy is a better defense, espescially now that mayo is out, but tough to name any other afc defense that has been better than the pats and bengals. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, Kansas City?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

The Patriots currently have the 25th rated rushing defense and that number should get even worse in the upcoming weeks.

Queenie, you're always bashing other teams that can't stop the run so what say you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, Kansas City?

[/QUOTE]

Good choice, Bustchise. I don't see it as a better D, though.  I wish we could play Oakland, too.

[/QUOTE]

But I thought the Raiders were better than the Jets? In fact, I thought the Jets would be lucky to win a game before their bye week? Hmm that's strange.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

What are Patriots defense numbers in the red zone?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Russ why even engage these trolls? Pezz your showing yourself to be on the same pathetic level as butchise and the rest of the negative nancies. Why dont you all get lost, the rest of us true fans will look forward to the rest of the yer.

[/QUOTE]

Well you certainly have become the board police.  Perhaps you should add a cop hat to that bobble head.

The Pat's  D, aren't the best in the AFC.

The Pat's  D are young because of prior draft picks NOT sticking.

If you enjoy lies and fantasies, then you might want to read a good fiction.

This is a forum where truth, not fiction, should be the norm as folks do come here for information and not the unrealistic, inaccurate thoughts of a madman.

See, I can play board cop too.

It's fun!  I can see why you do it.  LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Patriots currently have the 25th rated rushing defense and that number should get even worse in the upcoming weeks.

Queenie, you're always bashing other teams that can't stop the run so what say you?

[/QUOTE]

I am not sure I care where our Run D is "rated" when I watch our team every week completely take out the opponent's lead back to the point it isolated the opponent's QB.

You can rank whatever you want with whatever misleading metrics you want to use, but clearly right now, NE has fielded arguably the best D in the NFL, especially in the conference.

KC and NE. Coin toss.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, queenie, rushing yards allowed is a very misleading metric.

Say, hey! Weren't you on here the other day crapping on Indy's defense because of the rushing yards they gave up even though they allowed less than 20 points?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well you certainly have become the board police.  Perhaps you should add a cop hat to that bobble head.

This is a forum where truth, not fiction, should be the norm as folks do come here for information and not the unrealistic, inaccurate thoughts of a madman.

[/QUOTE]

Who is Pat and what is he possessing, Pissdispenser?

[/QUOTE]

The Pats possess a defense, although not a "best in the league or AFC, one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

What are Pats D numbers in the red zone?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

"less than 19 points"? LOL!

Yes, because SD has weak WRs and an overrated offense, that means Indy's D is a great D.

Priceless, Bustchise.

Hey, Bustchise!  Tell us why you haven't posted as Bustchise since Sunday night, you know when the Pats came back to beat the supposed best team in the NFC without Gronk and the Sox incredible win.

Tell us, Bustchise. bawhahah

Now with Mayo down, you're starting to feel a little bit better about youself, huh?  What happens on Sunday when Geno Bust busts one out again at home?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it says less than 20. You should work on that reading comprehension, maybe enroll in a few classes at the local CC.

I never even said Indy had a great (or even good) defense. Again, I was pointing out how hyprocritical you are when it comes to the Pats vs. any other team. Its a riot that you are bashing the quality of opponents considering the Pats have played Buffalo, NY, TB and Atlanta who have all been dreadful. Lol. FYI, Rivers is one of the top passers in the league so far this year.

And I'm not sure where bustchise has been. I'll let him know that you are looking for him and would like him to come and say hello. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This defense has been terrific this season but of course we're losing key guys to injury.  So freaking typical.  But I have faith in this defense to continue to play at a high level.  They've been great.  They're a huge reason the team is 5-1 with the struggles on offense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who is Pat and what is he possessing, Pissdispenser?

[/QUOTE]

The Pats possess a defense, although not a "best in the league or AFC, one.

[/QUOTE]

"Pats are clearly a top 5 NFL D."  - Gresh and Zo today

Said it before, say it now.

The only difference is when Gronk comes back, that helps our D even more.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, we've gone from BEST in the NFL, to Best in the AFC, to top 5 according to Gresh and ZO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Top 5 Team Defenses Statistically:

1. Chiefs

2. Panthers

3. Seahawks

4. Patriots

5. Colts

19. Jets

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Top 5 Team Defenses Statistically:

1. Chiefs

2. Panthers

3. Seahawks

4. Patriots

5. Colts

19. Jets

thanks for showing the stats.  Without a doubt the Chiefs has the best defense in th AFC right now. 

Good thing the Pats will not play against them this season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Just last week you claimed the Jets D was "ranked #1".

LOL!

Tears!  Cannot be made up.  A D that bad in coverage every week can in no way be "ranked" as an elite D.

[/QUOTE]

I never said anything of the sort. Go find the post where I said the Jets have the #1 defense. 

You're a moron. You complain about the mods letting bustchise post here and when he doesn't show up you still talk about him. Pretty sad that you even know the last time he posted.