Need fantasy suggestion/advice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from roliba. Show roliba's posts

Need fantasy suggestion/advice

Who would you start between woodhead , Tate or Branch this upcoming game vs. Ravens.

How I ended up with all three patriots on my team?  irrelevant. 

I will eventually drop one or possibly two but for this upcoming week, I am unsure of who will have a better game.  Keep in mind that this is a touchdown driven fantasy league like most. 

I am leaning towards woodhead since he has scored in the last two games he has played in.  

Now I open this discussion to you.

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: Need fantasy suggestion/advice

In Response to Need fantasy suggestion/advice:
    [QUOTE]Who would you start between woodhead , Tate or Branch this upcoming game vs. Ravens. How I ended up with all three patriots on my team?  irrelevant.  I will eventually drop one or possibly two but for this upcoming week, I am unsure of who will have a better game.  Keep in mind that this is a touchdown driven fantasy league like most.  I am leaning towards woodhead since he has scored in the last two games he has played in.   Now I open this discussion to you. Thanks
    Posted by roliba[/QUOTE]

Well, the Ravens are a better Pass D team than a Run D team.....

If I were stuck with those 3, I would probably go with Woodhead...

I also guess it would depend on who your other WR's and RB's are.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Depends on your other options at the WR and RB spots.  I would start Tate.  If u also get yards for returns, then Tate even more so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from roliba. Show roliba's posts

No points on return yardage.  Just TD on special teams.  I got plenty of firepower on rbs but due to injuries (M. Clayton, Calvin Johnson) I am thin on w/rs.  I got one open slot left.  I pretty much need someone who has the best chance to score a td this weekend. I am favoring Woodhead due to that reason since we're playing the Raven and them being rated #1 pass D.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

me too Sainz or Sterger?

Sainz
    or
    Sterger

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Need fantasy suggestion/advice:
    [QUOTE]me too Sainz or Sterger? Sainz or Sterger
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

She must have painted those jeans on...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sterger

and Woodhead unless you get special teams points for Tate
    '
    Tate will feel pressure, so will Branch

I expect the vet Brnach to perform better under pressure and do better catching the 4-5 balls thrown to him 10-15 yards out than I do in Tate pulling down the 1-2 bombs Brady is likely to give him, you know, just to show the league that we have our own deep threat in a young kid and that maybe helped ease Randy out the door

If Tate is the real deal he grabs a 25-35 yard bomb from Brady along with 2-3 of his typical 12-16 yard outs.

Ready to bet on it?

Expect Branch to get like 3 receptions for 35-45 yards, Woodhead 4-7 carries rushing for 20-25, getting a pitch or end around for another 8-12 and catching 2-3 balls for 15-20 (with a better shot at a TD) should just trump that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

id go with sterger on this one.. shes younger

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Need fantasy suggestion/advice:
    [QUOTE]Who would you start between woodhead , Tate or Branch this upcoming game vs. Ravens. How I ended up with all three patriots on my team?  irrelevant.  I will eventually drop one or possibly two but for this upcoming week, I am unsure of who will have a better game.  Keep in mind that this is a touchdown driven fantasy league like most.  I am leaning towards woodhead since he has scored in the last two games he has played in.   Now I open this discussion to you. Thanks
    Posted by roliba[/QUOTE]

Read a book, take a walk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I'm not condoning bad behavior.......but Mr Favre definitely has good taste.