need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs

alright i got a couple fantasy problems going into tomorrows playoff match up i dont know if i should play Jacob Tamme or gronkowski. then with 2 WR slots i have Dwayne bowe, Aquan Boldin, and Danny woodhead to choose from

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs

Tough calls!  Sorry, no advice here!  I'm out of the playoffs in my two leagues so you don't want me giving my advice anyways.  Good luck to you!

BTW, just curious, what's the rest of your team look like?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs:
    [QUOTE]Tough calls!  Sorry, no advice here!  I'm out of the playoffs in my two leagues so you don't want me giving my advice anyways.  Good luck to you! BTW, just curious, what's the rest of your team look like?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

other than what i mentioned

QB Brady
    RB Micheal turner
    RB Peyton hillis
    K Rob Bironas
    Usually GB defense but this week i started the NE defense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Cassel is still iffy?? I go with "The Wood" and "The Gronk" thats not just me being a homer. I am in the final 4 in both of my money leagues and am starting Gronk over Cooley. Wood is more of a lock then Boldin who's been very spotty all year!

Who else do you have?

I got Vick,CJ, Charles,Torain,White,Nicks,Gronk(had J-Finley and then traded for D-Clark, lost em both in back to back OUCH) PatsD,Shane Graham...I feel good about a championship!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

[QUOTE]Cassel is still iffy?? I go with "The Wood" and "The Gronk" thats not just me being a homer. I am in the final 4 in both of my money leagues and am starting Gronk over Cooley. Wood is more of a lock then Boldin who's been very spotty all year! Who else do you have? I got Vick,CJ, Charles,Torain,White,Nicks,Gronk(had J-Finley and then traded for D-Clark, lost em both in back to back OUCH) PatsD,Shane Graham...I feel good about a championship!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

as i mentioned above i also have

QB Brady
    RB Micheal turner
    RB Peyton hillis
    K Rob Bironas
    Usually GB defense but this week i started the NE defense

to round out my bench i have Hernandez (took him as a block) Thomas Jones and santana moss (none of which i plan to play)

So then if i play danny at one WR slot then i gotta decide between Bowe and boldin. i guess i check to see if cassel is playing or not to decid,e because if cassel plays bowe should light up the rams

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs : as i mentioned above i also have QB Brady RB Micheal turner RB Peyton hillis K Rob Bironas Usually GB defense but this week i started the NE defense to round out my bench i have Hernandez (took him as a block) Thomas Jones and santana moss (none of which i plan to play) So then if i play danny at one WR slot then i gotta decide between Bowe and boldin. i guess i check to see if cassel is playing or not to decid,e because if cassel plays bowe should light up the rams
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

Didn't see your 2nd post, yeah if Cassel out Boldin is not a bad 2nd option. Bowe has 2 goose eggs in back to back weeks though!!! On 2nd thought, If Cassel is in I might go Bowe and Boldin over the Woodhead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah bowe goes weeks lighting up the fantasy points then drops two goose eggs on me, thankfully i had brady and won anyway. i think one of bowes weeks was due to cassel being out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I thought this board was about sports? Not fantasy, princess carpola.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsoxfan74. Show patsoxfan74's posts

In Response to need some Fantasy Advice -Playoffs:
    [QUOTE]alright i got a couple fantasy problems going into tomorrows playoff match up i dont know if i should play Jacob Tamme or gronkowski. then with 2 WR slots i have Dwayne bowe, Aquan Boldin, and Danny woodhead to choose from
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]
    GRONK
    BOWE
    BOLDIN