Needs Its Own Thread (Rex Ryan)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Needs Its Own Thread (Rex Ryan)

Rex Ryan is a very good defensive coach.

The End.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

yet another Jets thread from there #1 fan at BDC...go back to the Jets boards you troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Yep, it's June and he's already showing why he doesn't get it. How was this guy not fired the millisecond the season ended last year?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9386358/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-maintains-high-opinion-himself

I just read that on CBS SPorts.

Rex is a good defensive coach - no doubt. He has a good football mind when it comes to defense and some of his game plans against the Pats over the years have been very creative. However, he really makes no effort to learn the offense and delegates 50% of the coaching responsibilities to his Offensve coordinators. When he first became head coach of the Jets I liked cocky attitude and his willingeness to add a little humanity and humor to the position but unfiortuantely he ddin't win and now he looks like an idiot. I just wonder if he had a better general manager if he would have been successful because his players like him and seem to play for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22415933/rex-ryan-says-hes-a-lot-better-than-hes-given-credit-for

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hahahaha...  Rex Ryan.  The clown show continues...  Can't keep the clown mouth shut. 

it makes it more fun watching the jets I must admit.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Has he guaranteed the Lombardi trophy yet? Haha Rex is such a joke. The guy is  great DC and that is all he should be.

Yeah Rusty idk why everyone here has such an issue with you. Speaking of Stalin, we need to find a way to send Commie to the Gulag so we don't get flooded with "Omg how could THIS player say THAT?! Is the world ENDING since a media outlet released an offtopic OPINION?! LISTEN to ME... PLEASE... I SO LONELY... SO LONELY..." type of posts.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Has he guaranteed the Lombardi trophy yet? Haha Rex is such a joke. The guy is  great DC and that is all he should be.

Yeah Rusty idk why everyone here has such an issue with you. Speaking of Stalin, we need to find a way to send Commie to the Gulag so we don't get flooded with "Omg how could THIS player say THAT?! Is the world ENDING since a media outlet released an offtopic OPINION?! LISTEN to ME... PLEASE... I SO LONELY... SO LONELY..." type of posts.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

They don't like honesty and people being genuine. And, honestly, it's not that many people. It's probably a list of 15-20 people. They just happen to be repeatedly vocal about their dislike for me.

It's a mystery why my original post was deleted.  It's June and Rex Ryan is patting himself on the back ready to field a 5-11 team and be fired.  A coach like that has not be seen like this in NFL history and it's our arch nemsis to the south.

We should absolutely be chuckling at it as Pats fans.

no no we don't like you for all the many reasons that have been spelled out by so many so many times and we all know so well, the same ones that have gotten you banned dozen plus times

and trust me that sentiment is genuine and honest

10. This post has been removed.