Never another Lombardi,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Never another Lombardi,

as long as BB remains GM.

Do you understand that? I'm guaranteeing it. NEVER.

Most of you will probably never see another Pats SB win in your lifetime.

Kraft is no longer sharp and is unlikely to make the needed changes. His kid shows no signs of being the man his dad was (Very few silver spoon kids do. Rather, they usually run the biz into the ground.).

So enjoy a couple more AFCEast titles. That's all you're getting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Never another Lombardi,

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kraft is no longer sharp and is unlikely to make the needed changes. His kid shows no signs of being the man his dad was (Very few silver spoon kids do. Rather, they usually run the biz into the ground.).

[/QUOTE]

So I take it you won't be rooting for the Pats going forward? Why would you bother if it's a certainty that the Patriots won't win another championship, right?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So I take it you won't be rooting for the Pats going forward? Why would you bother if it's a certainty that the Patriots won't win another championship, right?

[/QUOTE]

Why would I stop after 48 years? I've seen them win 1 game all year and remained a fan.

Hopefully I can outlast BB's tenure as a GM.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I already told you this last week. This is my post...... 

There is absolutely nothing to like about your team, except maybe your owner.  Why he didn't take Bill Belichick down after Spygate is still a mystery to me.  No success on any level excuses Bill Belichicks behavior during that debacle.  I still cringe thinking about Robert Kraft having to stand up in front of all the owners and apologize for his franchise while Bill Belichick hid in a corner somewhere.  Truly pathetic and if there is any truth to karma, the Pats will never lift another Lombardi while Bill Belichick is still in town !

[/QUOTE]

I've been saying approximately the same thing for at least 6 years goofball.

Kraft had just signed BB to a long contract before spygate broke. You're an idiot. Back on ignore.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

ok

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rumor has it that BB extended beyond 2013, so, we are winning no Lombardis.

Get that through your head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Really, Babe?  Is that how strong your Patriot Fan feelings are?  You sound like a spoiled child right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Come on, most people thought when healthy the Pats were the second best team in the AFC, they just prove they still are when hurt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really, Babe?  Is that how strong your Patriot Fan feelings are?  You sound like a spoiled child right now.

[/QUOTE]

I'm guaranteeing we win no more Lombardis with BB as GM.

Exactly how is that being spoiled? What does that have to do with being a fan? Should I lie and say we will win it because I'm a fan? It's just the reality.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Babe I think we should be grateful for the Pats. I could see you sentiment if we had a losing record and never made the playoffs, but we have been to the AFC Championship games 3 years straight. We cannot win them all as much as we would like to. I trust BB will find the weakness of the team and try to reinforce it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe I think we should be grateful for the Pats. I could see you sentiment if we had a losing record and never made the playoffs, but we have been to the AFC Championship games 3 years straight. We cannot win them all as much as we would like to. I trust BB will find the weakness of the team and try to reinforce it

[/QUOTE]

I would fire BB today. I would offer him to stay as coach, but his gigantic ego would never allow that.

I'm grateful for Brady, not BB.

When Brady is gone BB will be the failure he was before Brady came along and all will see the truth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly how is that being spoiled? What does that have to do with being a fan? Should I lie and say we will win it because I'm a fan? It's just the reality.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't get what you want and now you post a rant like this....  I did not think winning the SB was an entitlement of the Patriots organization.  Look at all the winning seasons the teams on which Manning has been on and he has been to the SB only 3 times.  This franchise is in rarified air compared to most...  just take heart in what this team could do next season if it didn't have all the injuries suffered this past season.  No SB chance at all?  Come on, Babe...  a reaction too soon after yesterday.  Knee jerk, if anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You didn't get what you want and now you post a rant like this....  I did not think winning the SB was an entitlement of the Patriots organization.  Look at all the winning seasons the teams on which Manning has been on and he has been to the SB only 3 times.  This franchise is in rarified air compared to most...  just take heart in what this team could do next season if it didn't have all the injuries suffered this past season.  No SB chance at all?  Come on, Babe...  a reaction too soon after yesterday.  Knee jerk, if anything.

[/QUOTE]

+1, but you can't be surprised by these statements considering the source.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Knee jerk? I've been saying as much for 6 years, and been right.

You're not going to see us win another Lombardi with BB as GM. I guarantee it. Enjoy the next couple of division titles and nothing after Brady retires. That's your lot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This franchise is in rarified air compared to most... 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tom Brady!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I wonder how close we are to seeing Robert Kraft turn the team over to his son.   And I wonder how that might change the dynamics.

BB has a great relationship with the father, but I'm not convinced the same relationship exists with the son.

One incident stands out for me as an example of Jonathan:   After BB gave his statement about AHern he said that would be his last comment about the situation.  Then a story got leaked that AHern had flown to see BB at the combine and allegedly said he was in danger.  BB remained silent and did not attempt to refute the story, even if it weren't true.  But, Jonathan immediately got the word out that the story was bogus.   I just don't think BB appreciates stuff like that.   He can speak for himself when he wants to.

This is just one incident.  It's one of many.  Jonathan seems much less equipped to run an organization than his father. 

People tend to learn lessons by making their own mistakes rather than the mistakes of others.   I can see Jonathan making a rash move that Pats fans will soon regret.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Overreact much?  I think that's a big "yes".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I already told you this last week. This is my post...... 

There is absolutely nothing to like about your team, except maybe your owner.  Why he didn't take Bill Belichick down after Spygate is still a mystery to me.  No success on any level excuses Bill Belichicks behavior during that debacle.  I still cringe thinking about Robert Kraft having to stand up in front of all the owners and apologize for his franchise while Bill Belichick hid in a corner somewhere.  Truly pathetic and if there is any truth to karma, the Pats will never lift another Lombardi while Bill Belichick is still in town !

[/QUOTE]

Well, I think it's clear why he didn't take BB down.  BB's the best.  Next question.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This supports my "knee-jerk" contention. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

It's the fact that we win year over year that prevents us from injecting talent needed to pair with the coaching we have to go get SBs. Our coaching makes up for our lack of top talent and gets us deep into playoffs. But we don't have that combination of coaching and personnel t oget over the hump once in it.

So I agree with the result, but just don't share in the contempt. I honestly don't think there's anything any GM could do, so long as we prioritize long term success. Especially with the chips we have to work with this year. Even if we were to mortgage the future, we need a 3 year window to get the roster where it needs to be, assuming Coach is here o develop it that long.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This supports my "knee-jerk" contention. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes...with a lot of emphasis on "knee-jerk".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let it rest Babe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder how close we are to seeing Robert Kraft turn the team over to his son.   And I wonder how that might change the dynamics.

BB has a great relationship with the father, but I'm not convinced the same relationship exists with the son.

One incident stands out for me as an example of Jonathan:   After BB gave his statement about AHern he said that would be his last comment about the situation.  Then a story got leaked that AHern had flown to see BB at the combine and allegedly said he was in danger.  BB remained silent and did not attempt to refute the story, even if it weren't true.  But, Jonathan immediately got the word out that the story was bogus.   I just don't think BB appreciates stuff like that.   He can speak for himself when he wants to.

This is just one incident.  It's one of many.  Jonathan seems much less equipped to run an organization than his father. 

People tend to learn lessons by making their own mistakes rather than the mistakes of others.   I can see Jonathan making a rash move that Pats fans will soon regret.

[/QUOTE]

I think Kraft's age is showing. He's in lockstep with BB until death do they part. Kraft's former insistence on winning it all has vaporized. I think the son will be a failure. So, the future isn't bright.