Never another Lombardi,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Never another Lombardi,

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Belichick ha done a relatively poor job the last five years, I don't think that's even debatable. Yesterday I watched a horse toothed former quarterback do a better job building his team than BB. Think about that...Elway is a better GM than Belichick. 

[/QUOTE]

I think it goes back a little more than 5 years, but otherwise, yeah.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezneffix. Show rezneffix's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think Belichick ha done a relatively poor job the last five years, I don't think that's even debatable. Yesterday I watched a horse toothed former quarterback do a better job building his team than BB. Think about that...Elway is a better GM than Belichick. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think its been a hit and miss. I love some of his picks on offense (Gronk, Hern, even Ridley) but man I don't understand his defensive drafting philosophy especially when people refer to him as a defensive genius. Why does he always drafts scrubs and tries to turn them into someone.

I will give a good example. Mccourty sucked at playing coverage so he moved him to safety. I think Mccourty has done a decent job but I still don't agree that he is an outstanding safety by any means. Mccourty was never built to play safety and you are just not going to get what you want from a player who has been converted from one position to another given that he spent years playing his original position and was never really prepared to play a different position. In this case I am referring to him originally playing a corner and being moved to safety.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

as long as BB remains GM.

Do you understand that? I'm guaranteeing it. NEVER.

Most of you will probably never see another Pats SB win in your lifetime.

Kraft is no longer sharp and is unlikely to make the needed changes. His kid shows no signs of being the man his dad was (Very few silver spoon kids do. Rather, they usually run the biz into the ground.).

So enjoy a couple more AFCEast titles. That's all you're getting.

[/QUOTE]

So I take it you won't be rooting for the Pats going forward? Why would you bother if it's a certainty that the Patriots won't win another championship, right?

[/QUOTE]

Babe is full of it. He's a typical bandwagon fan and Brady fanboy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really, Babe?  Is that how strong your Patriot Fan feelings are?  You sound like a spoiled child right now.

[/QUOTE]

He is a spoiled child. In the world of Babe every draft pick should turn out to be HofF player his first season. Some of his other delusions...

There are no other good teams in the NFL

There are no the good QBs in the NFL

There are no defenses or coaches in the NFL capable of creating and executing a game plan to slow down Brady

The youngest D in the league was supposed to hold the Broncos to 0 points. ( they actually held them to under their season average )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

So we had

WE had a mountain of IR'd players plus Talib out - and the Pats are supposed to win? and if they dont its BB's fault??? really?

In 42 an All Pro CB drops a pick six - plus the helmet catch

and

In 46 an All Pro WR drops a game winning 3rd down pass

So that is BB's fault?  Right sure it is. Why he should ahve has some one better than All Pro's . right??

The Pats draft at the bottom every year and are in the same position on waived players. Why they should just be able to have an All Pro at every position and sign them all under the Salary cap. I mean all the really good GMs do that every year., Except tahts is BB -

So Babe who are you going to hire that will bring another Lombardi?

Who Babe ? Please tell me, i really want to know. give me an effffing name if you can

Or maybe since you dont think they are going to win again with BB, maybe you should just ride off into the sunset until they get some one new, who "you" , Babe, can guarantee a Lombardi-

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So we had

WE had a mountain of IR'd players plus Talib out - and the Pats are supposed to win? and if they dont its BB's fault??? really?

In 42 an All Pro CB drops a pick six - plus the helmet catch

and

In 46 an All Pro WR drops a game winning 3rd down pass

So that is BB's fault?  Right sure it is. Why he should ahve has some one better than All Pro's . right??

The Pats draft at the bottom every year and are in the same position on waived players. Why they should just be able to have an All Pro at every position and sign them all under the Salary cap. I mean all the really good GMs do that every year., Except tahts is BB -

So Babe who are you going to hire that will bring another Lombardi?

Who Babe ? Please tell me, i really want to know. give me an effffing name if you can

Or maybe since you dont think they are going to win again with BB, maybe you should just ride off into the sunset until they get some one new, who "you" , Babe, can guarantee a Lombardi-

[/QUOTE]

Don't be all butt sore because we won't win a Lombardi with BB as GM. Enjoy the AFCEast titles instead. That's all your getting. And not even that when Brady hangs 'em up.

Won't you love the jets trolls rubbing it in when Tom moves on? It'll be fun. And you can just chant , "in BB we trust" to soothe the pain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Babe is a bigger Pats hater than any of the trolls. He also trolls more than they do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rezneffix's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think its been a hit and miss. I love some of his picks on offense (Gronk, Hern, even Ridley)

[/QUOTE]

Really, what have they amounted to? One guy is hurt all the time, another is in jail for murder 1 and the other has been benched at least 3 times for fumbling. How many millions have been squandered on two TEs that aren't there?