New England Patriots Hotels on the Road

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from w_mann5. Show w_mann5's posts

New England Patriots Hotels on the Road

New England Patriots Hotels
    Here is a link that has the hotels the Pats stay in when they visit other AFC East cities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: New England Patriots Hotels on the Road

Awesome info, but help a dummy like me out. It only list NY, Miami and Buffalo? I live in FL and wanted to bring my daughter to the hotel when they came to Tampa last year but we didnt know which one. Does it list hotels at other locations and I am just not finiding it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Not coming up...just seating chart for Gillette is coming up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

If you find the hotel they will be staying in Nashville.  Post It

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is like stalking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Subject to change for sure, especially with respect to Buffalo.  I wouldn't be surprised if some guys like Brady with a model wife stayed in Toronto.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-02-02/travel/travel_tom-brady-buffalo-hotels_1_tom-brady-hotels-embassy-suites?_s=PM:TRAVEL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I can tell you with certainty that those are NOT the hotels the team stayed in last year. I can also tell you with certainty that the hotels this coming year are still being negotiated and are not yet complete

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In Response to Re: New England Patriots Hotels on the Road:
    [QUOTE]I can tell you with certainty that those are NOT the hotels the team stayed in last year. I can also tell you with certainty that the hotels this coming year are still being negotiated and are not yet complete
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Ok. It sounds like you have some inside information. Can you say more about that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I tried to find this out a few years ago when the Pats came out to the West coast.  I was having a heck of a time getting any info.  My son, naive at a young age, said why don't I call the Patriots and ask them.  LOL!!  Right, like they would give the info out. 

So it got down to where I was out of options.  Places that had been rumored weren't sounding legit.  So I did it, I called the Patriots office.  Asked the receptionist to put me through to the person who books team travel.  I was put through and another lady answers.  I explain that I was taking my son who is a huge Pats fan to the game and would like to stay in the same hotel the Pats were staying in.  She told me where they were staying.  I repeat, she told me where they were staying.  I called the hotel, they said they can not confirm or deny but said it might be a good idea to make my reservations there so I did.

We got to the hotel and there were the Patriots, walking around the hotel.  Checked in, got in the elevator with Kevin Faulk!  Cool dude but thats where the good experience ended.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Subject to change for sure, especially with respect to Buffalo.  I wouldn't be surprised if some guys like Brady with a model wife stayed in Toronto. http://articles.cnn.com/2012-02-02/travel/travel_tom-brady-buffalo-hotels_1_tom-brady-hotels-embassy-suites?_s=PM:TRAVEL
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

He's welcome to stay at my house if he wants . . . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I can tell you with certainty that those are NOT the hotels the team stayed in last year. I can also tell you with certainty that the hotels this coming year are still being negotiated and are not yet complete
    Posted by rkarp

"Ok. It sounds like you have some inside information. Can you say more about that?"

No....he actually can-not.  See, If he's got any of even the most miniscule connection to Belichick and classified team info, this means that a microchip has already been implanted in his brain- Said microchip WILL go off in NE Team Office Headquarters, at the exact instant of said revelation of non declassified knowledge of Patriot doings....Belichick's squad of coldblooded hitmen would subsequently already have been sent straight en route to his present locale, in order to snuff'im out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I can tell you they won't be staying at any Red Roof's or Motel 6's.

Hyatt Regency's are a good bet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I can tell you they won't be staying at Motel 6's.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Why not?  Tom Bodett will leave the light on for them!!

BTW, in all seriousness see if there is a Marriott close by, they just might be staying at a Marriott hotel!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I can tell you with certainty that those are NOT the hotels the team stayed in last year. I can also tell you with certainty that the hotels this coming year are still being negotiated and are not yet complete
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are the man in the know... please share!