New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card

Boy, oh boy! I've got some new grades for yesterday's Pat's "Mistake By The Lake".

Offense (overall): "L" for Lousy

Running Game: "N" for Non existant (Anyone miss a big bruising back to control the clock?)

Defense; "U" as in Uninspired. They got taken, readily and willigly to eeh old woodshed

Coaching: "P" for Pathetic game plan (lots of Vanilla, total lack of spice and any other flavor)

Special Teams: "Y" for Yawn ('Nuff said on this one.)

Unscramble these grades and you come up with PUNY, which totally sums up yesterday's "effort". Think these guys were looking past the Browns to the Steelers? They're not that good to be able to do that. It's GOOD to have them handed their heads AND posteriors to them in the same game. Perhaps now they'll understand that they need to get going and start firing on all 8 cylinders!

My personal grade: "D" as in Disgusted.  I can't believe I actually lasted to the end of the 3rd qtr before leaving that mess behind and did yard work!

Thank God for Dallas, Buffalo, and Carolina!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card

In Response to New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card:
    [QUOTE]Boy, oh boy! I've got some new grades for yesterday's Pat's "Mistake By The Lake". Offense (overall): "L" for Lousy Running Game: "N" for Non existant (Anyone miss a big bruising back to control the clock?) Defense; "U" as in Uninspired. They got taken, readily and willigly to eeh old woodshed Coaching: "P" for Pathetic game plan (lots of Vanilla, total lack of spice and any other flavor) Special Teams: "Y" for Yawn ('Nuff said on this one.) Unscramble these grades and you come up with PUNY, which totally sums up yesterday's "effort". Think these guys were looking past the Browns to the Steelers? They're not that good to be able to do that. It's GOOD to have them handed their heads AND posteriors to them in the same game. Perhaps now they'll understand that they need to get going and start firing on all 8 cylinders! My personal grade: "D" as in Disgusted.  I can't believe I actually lasted to the end of the 3rd qtr before leaving that mess behind and did yard work! Thank God for Dallas, Buffalo, and Carolina!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card:
    [QUOTE]In Response to New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card :      LOL!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I apologize if I jumped your claim on this topic, but I just HAD to vent. It's like they brought a stick to a gun fight. The bully not only took their milk money, they TOLD him where to find it, and requested that they punch them in the mouth to show what happened. No punch was needed... it was plainly visible to all.

No insurance company would consider paying on THAT loss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]AzPat,?!  where ya Been.?, I havent seen a post from you in years.   I cant say I disagree though.....We will bounce back as usual, but give credit to the Brownies....they were motivated, they had 2 weeks and it showed.  This year if any has taught us there are no gimmies in the NFL.. BTW, this Colt McCoy kid as well as Bradford are the best looking rookies I have seen in a while and better than Stafford and Sanchez IMO....
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

I've been around on this board, usually doing battle with those JESTS!, Dolts, and Bolts fans. yesterday was embarrassing. I don't care if you gave the Brownies a month to game plan for the Pats... they aren't that good! Stop the running game, make McCoy throw the ball, and you'll have a GOOOOOD chance to win. I agree 1000% that there are no "gimmies" in the NFL today, but cripes! Willing cheerleaders in the back seats of Chevys put up a better struggle than that egg the Pats laid yesterday.

If I was a casual NFL fan, watching yesterday's game, there was absolutely NOTHING that the Pats showed that would want to make me want to consider watching another one of their games during the regular season.

As for McCoy, the Pats played him as if he's going into the HOF tomorrow. HE'S A ROOKIE! I'll agree on Bradford. But, McCoy hasn't put up any numbers to support his 1st round status. Maybe he'll get better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card : I apologize if I jumped your claim on this topic, but I just HAD to vent. It's like they brought a stick to a gun fight. The bully not only took their milk money, they TOLD him where to find it, and requested that they punch them in the mouth to show what happened. No punch was needed... it was plainly visible to all. No insurance company would consider paying on THAT loss.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Az... I wasn't insulted! I just thought what you had to say was funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Your being to hard on them. If they would have scored more points than the Browns they would have won the game.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT!

And if they kept the Brownies from scoring as much as they did WHILE scoring more themselves, I'll bet they would have won too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Tex,

Good luck with YOUR grades. Can we keep this bunch after school cleaning erasers, outside, in the wind for 4 days this week?  How about writing 100 times:

"I will not embarrass myself or my team on Sunday anymore this season!"

(Coaches have to do this 500 times, as it was THEIR game plan.)

Oh, look! Here comes that bully again! can we give them NEXT week's milk money too?

OK, I'm done venting. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Tex, Good luck with YOUR grades. Can we keep this bunch after school cleaning erasers, outside, in the wind for 4 days this week?  How about writing 100 times: "I will not embarrass myself or my team on Sunday anymore this season!" (Coaches have to do this 500 times, as it was THEIR game plan.) Oh, look! Here comes that bully again! can we give them NEXT week's milk money too? OK, I'm done venting. 
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

If they beat Pittsburgh next week, all will be forgiven.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card :      If they beat Pittsburgh next week, all will be forgiven.

Agreed - how much are you willing to bet that we beat steelers IN PITTSBURGH ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Grades For Pat's Post Game report Card :      If they beat Pittsburgh next week, all will be forgiven.

Can't disagree with that assessment. But it still burns me that they not only lost the way they WHO they lost to (and AFC opponent), which figures into any tiebreakers (remember 2008, 11-5 record, tied for the division, but those danged 5 AFC lozsses did them in?)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

They all except Hernandez. Welker and Woodhead  rest of the deserve an F all around It was like they never even prepared for this game very Sloppy certainly was NO LEADERSHIP at the game How do they expect to Win against a really good team  if they couldn't win against the Browns w/ only 3 wins now Pats better smarten up or sit down and let a team mate play in there place That wants to WIN a game The Pats where DISGRACEFUL yesterday It's like they left there Talent and BRAINS BACK AT FOXBORO