New Playoff Scenario

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

New Playoff Scenario

Chris Berman said now that the Ravens lost, if they lose one more two AFC East teams could get in. more hope for the pats. still need to win out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

New Playoff Scenario

Yep. Actually, if the Ravens lose one more and the Pats win out they snag a wildcard.

They still have to play the Jags and Cowboys, so I would think that next week against the Cowboys would be the best chance.

Next week is the biggest week of the season for NE in many respects. A Baltimore loss and NE win makes Buffalo the only thing standing between NE and another playoff berth.

A jets and fins loss puts NE in the drivers seat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

New Playoff Scenario

If Dallas wins tonite, they will very hungry to win next week vs the Ravens.

This is our best chance by far. And it's a path which makes the Miami-Jets game indifferent to us---which it almost certainly would be anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

New Playoff Scenario

5 situations right now: Situations

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

New Playoff Scenario

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

New Playoff Scenario

Pats winout Jets/ Dolphins TIE!!!
    Pats win on better W_L % Correct!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

New Playoff Scenario

[Quote]If Dallas wins tonite, they will very hungry to win next week vs the Ravens.

This is our best chance by far. And it's a path which makes the Miami-Jets game indifferent to us---which it almost certainly would be anyway.

[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

New Playoff Scenario

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

New Playoff Scenario

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

New Playoff Scenario

I will never cheer for Dallas. The Jets and Dolphins will simply both have to lose next week.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

New Playoff Scenario

I dont like to cheer for a team i dont like eathier,but its gonna be our best,and possibly only chance to get in.we just have to hope romo is well enough to play.they are saying his back is very soar.plus we also have to win our final two games,and they wont be give-me,s.