New Poster here, looking forward to adding to the forum!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: New Poster here, looking forward to adding to the forum!

Dear Pats Fans,

Please take Rusty back.  We have had enough of him over at the Bruins side of BDC.

Go Bruins!

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Dear Pats Fans,

Please take Rusty back.  We have had enough of him over at the Bruins side of BDC.

Go Bruins!

Go Pats!

You keep him please, we don't want him here!  What would it take for you to keep him over there full time? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You keep him please, we don't want him here!  What would it take for you to keep him over there full time? 

No friggiin' way!  The same junk he posts here, he's posting there.  He's always right.  When stats or facts prove him wrong, he suggests THEY are wrong.  When it's clear they are not, he goes with the "well, what I meant was" and starts a whole new strain of BS.  I'm a troll, you're a child, we're all in our 40s and 50s except the hated milenials... 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This guy has threads mocking him on both the Pats and Bruins boards.

It's not him, though.  It's us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No friggiin' way!  The same junk he posts here, he's posting there.  He's always right.  When stats or facts prove him wrong, he suggests THEY are wrong.  When it's clear they are not, he goes with the "well, what I meant was" and starts a whole new strain of BS.  I'm a troll, you're a child, we're all in our 40s and 50s except the hated milenials... 

Hahahaha!! Classic post!  Yep, you describe him perfectly!  Well done!  Would you take a guaranteed game 3 win tonight to keep him over there?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Dear Pats Fans,

Go Bruins!

Go Pats!

This is that 50 year old dork who claimed he got a hand job in the balcony during a sold out Bruins game back in the 1980s.

LOL!

Christ, it was priceless watching people mock him for that over there.  I knew he was full of crap from other comments, but that one was the capper.

Many, many on that board do not like him and it's easy to see why. He thinks he owns the board.

He's kind of like their version of Babe.  5-7 word retorts that never mean anything, no substance, just disrupting the real fans' conversations.

Then, there's like 10 or so followers of his.  bawahha

Absolutely hilarious.

Your words mean nothing to me Rusty unless you have actual facts to back up your claims!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hahahaha!! Classic post!  Yep, you describe him perfectly!  Well done!  Would you take a guaranteed game 3 win tonight to keep him over there?

No worries for the guys in Black and Gold tonight.  It should be a 3-0 series lead!  I'm a huge Pats fan, but I don't know nearly enough to post here with you heavyweights.  I don't miss a game, however.  But, you know, I don't know anything about anything.

I'm just a troll.  A troll who has 14K posts without getting banned one time.  Hmmm...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Dude, you had a stroke for 10 days on this board when BB walked from Welkie. I am pretty sure you're in zero position as a bandwagon Pats fan who just started watching this team in 2007.

Does anyone else find it funny that the poseur fans or the ones who are insecure are the ones who always align with the trolls?

It's like clockwork. They all flock to one another.

Hahahaha!  You have a stroke on here every day!  Just look at the threads in here. Your posts take up 75% of this forum stroking out about everything that doesn't fit your agenda, or your opinion as you like to put it.

And to prove you are a troll, I answered your question when I became a Pats fan, gave you the whole run down and you said ok, you got it.  It was year 2000, when BB became coach. He came from the Browns, my Dad's favorite team who him and I watched together.  Remember?  He was the reason I started being a Pats fan in 2000, remember yet??  Now you keep referring to 2007.  You are a troll!!  That is a classic troll move, dude! 

You need to get a grip!  You are out of control here and on the Bruins forum apparently!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

Ok, back to football.

The Patriots would be 180-0 if Tom Brady would stop going into that shotgun formation.  He has to let the team run the ball.  He passes way to much.  He really isn't that good anymore.  He is one of the main reasons the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl the last two times.  The defense gets stuck out on the field for way too long.  THis defense would be top 5 if they didn't have to be on the field for so long during the games.  If he would just line up under center all game and hand the ball off for most of the game the defense would only need to be on the field for 20-30 plays.  We would be talking top 1 or 2 defense here! 

Ok so if you don't agree with me you are just a pink hat and know nothing about football!!

Gotta run, I need to make some sales calls.

OMG!  I missed this earlier!  This is classic!  Hahahahahaha!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

Well good afternoon everyone!  Glad everyone likes and agree's with my posts here.  I would hate to get in a verbal slapping match with anyone here about them, I'm not sure how I would hold up.  I might go into an all out frenzy.  Looks like some people from the hockey forum has come over for a visit.  Welcome to my first thread.

Does anyone have any football questions for me today?  I know everything there is to know about football, the past history of football, the future of football and everything in between.  I am always right, well in my own mind of course.  Until people throw out facts then I get flustered and start going into attach mode.  Let's talk some football!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

Well good afternoon everyone!  Glad everyone likes and agree's with my posts here.  I would hate to get in a verbal slapping match with anyone here about them, I'm not sure how I would hold up.  I might go into an all out frenzy.  Looks like some people from the hockey forum has come over for a visit.  Welcome to my first thread.

Does anyone have any football questions for me today?  I know everything there is to know about football, the past history of football, the future of football and everything in between.  I am always right, well in my own mind of course.  Until people throw out facts then I get flustered and start going into attach mode.  Let's talk some football!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

I like to eat chicken and watermelon does that make me rascist.Also I have noticed a mole on my arm do you have any free Medical advice?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

In response to ReturnofBologna's comment:

I like to eat chicken and watermelon does that make me rascist.Also I have noticed a mole on my arm do you have any free Medical advice?

My free medical advice is you better get that mole checked out.

Ok, I'm off to write Tom Brady a letter telling him to stop changing game plans at halftime and to stay under center and hand the rock off instead of putting it in the air, giving this team the best chance of winning. 

PS  Mr. Belichick is the greatest GM in the history of football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

What happens if Tom is illiterate, you will have wasted your time.The best thing you could do is go to his house in person,your not banned from riding a bus are you? Best wishes on your journey,maybe you could make a pitstop at Kim Kardasians house see if anyone in that household can read or write.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I am also an ex NFL cheerleader.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Dear Pats Fans,

Go Bruins!

Go Pats!

Awww, the infection has spread over to there? I feel your pain.

Look at the bright side. We've been suffering with this dum bass twit for years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Awww, the infection has spread over to there? I feel your pain.

Look at the bright side. We've been suffering with this dum bass twit for years.

After repeated floggings due to every single post being full of hooey, he has left us...hopefully never to return.  There isn't one person who wants him there, and fewer than that respect his opinion.

25. This post has been removed.