Next Game Start Mallet Bench Brady.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Next Game Start Mallet Bench Brady.

I just wanna see how this team performs with mallet under center for 4 full Quarters. It will give us a picture of how this team will be with no more Brady. Win or lose I could care less I just wanna see the future of this franchise without Tom.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Next Game Start Mallet Bench Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they might beat the jets without brady....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Not the problem

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Jets are no Pushovers, so dont expect a blowout I just wanna see Mallet play 4Q, maybe the defense will play differently who knows.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

LOL what an idiot

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not the problem

[/QUOTE]

Well Bill loves to experiment so why not try this to see how Brady reacts. Maybe bill can lie to the media and say Brady has erectile-desfunction.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well hopefully mallett wouldnt throw an intentional grounding at the end of the half or throw an int in the end zone....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bill doesn't love to experiment.

THAT'S the problem!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL what an idiot

[/QUOTE]

+1 I agree your dad should of pulled out when he had the chance.

Either feed some good input or get the fk out of here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill doesn't love to experiment.

THAT'S the problem!

[/QUOTE]

oh BS, on that Tate TD he had brady playing corner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Bench DMC, start any other JAG CB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

are you forgetting Arrington, hes not a bright Corner, the coaching is to blame as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I actually am ready for them to trade him to the 9ers. That way he could be back home, win a couple more SBs with an actual major league defense and give a fan base teeming with ingrates what they deserve - Mallet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I actually am ready for them to trade him to the 9ers. That way he could be back home, win a couple more SBs with an actual major league defense and give a fan base teeming with ingrates what they deserve - Mallet.

[/QUOTE]

not being grateful for having tom brady is one thing, saying he makes mistakes is another.....you just dont seem to want to admit he can do anything wrong.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not being grateful for having tom brady is one thing, saying he makes mistakes is another.....you just dont seem to want to admit he can do anything wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Brady needs a defense that can carry him to another superbowl unfortunately the pats dont have that, the 49s though could provide brady with a couple more runs at a superbowl on his favorite team then retire. When brady doesnt have a good game in the playoff's you need a defense to win it for u the 49s have that if they have brady under center.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I'm hoping Arrington has already been replaced by Dennard.

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

are you forgetting Arrington, hes not a bright Corner, the coaching is to blame as well.

[/QUOTE]

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Oh c'mon. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just wanna see how this team performs with mallet under center for 4 full Quarters. It will give us a picture of how this team will be with no more Brady. Win or lose I could care less I just wanna see the future of this franchise without Tom.

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

I've respected your input and never bashed you on anything or called you a troll, so why start acting like one now. give some input into the discussion, is it a good idea or bad idea why or why not. Dont act like a troll I would hate to put you on ignore knowing your a bit smarter then what other guys on here make you out to be.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh c'mon. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 

[/QUOTE]

um no the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard would be saying we have a good secondary, or that brady doesnt age. What if we got up 45-0 in the first Q would it be ok then?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The secondary is awful.  But Brady made great play after great play.  Yes, he did have a few mistakes.  But none of those mistakes resulted in Seahawks' points.  (They did keep us from scoring points we should have scored, but they didn't result in Seahawk's points.) The problem is, I didn't see anything--anything at all--in the offense that worked other than Brady's passes.  That's why the coaches threw so much. It was the only thing we had.  Take that away and we'd have nothing.  Without Brady, we very well could have been shut out by this defense.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SUZUKIGSXR's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe he should try Mallet at saftety?

[/QUOTE]

+1

Couldn't be any worse.