Next Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Next Game

what would u like to see from this team in the next preseason game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Re: Next Game

nothing different. Need to assess all the backups, rookies, and new players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I want to see this next game....

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

More beastly running game! The better we can establish and the more consistently we keep up the running game the better our offense with all new WR will be. Also, some better DB play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

More pressure and better coverage. The defense didn't do much aside from Jones' forced fumble. I'm not too worried about the offense.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

More beastly running game! The better we can establish and the more consistently we keep up the running game the better our offense with all new WR will be. Also, some better DB play.

+1. Definitely better DB play and more pass rush

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The game I'm truly interested in seeing is the 3rd preseason game at Detroit.  Typically that's where we'll see some of what we can reasonably expect in the regular season. 

With respect to details on the field:

*solid coverage in the secondary

*effective pass rush

*continued development of the new wideouts

*continued emphasis on the ground game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd like to see us play a better team. A better D and a non run option team.  Get a qb that stays in the pocket. The Detroit game should be a good game the 1's vs the 1's.  personally I think th NFL should mandate joint practices for all the preseason.  It will only make football better.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Want to see better pass rush and better pass coverage.

Hoping for more a) sacks, b) interceptions and c) pass breakups.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

No injuries.

We already know the Patriots will be one of the elite AFC teams and making the playoffs is a virtual certainty. Few of our questions will be answered in the preseason. We should have a pretty good sense of how good their super bowl chances are by december.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It probably won't happen in the next game but maybe, I'd like to see more variety in the defensive sets.  BB usually runs a very vanilla defense in preseason, allowing his defenders to work on simple aspects like tackling, being in position and one on one matchups.  

But I would like to see some three man fronts and get a chance to see another DT on the field with Vince and Kelly as well as Chandler Jones play standing up.  I think you'll see very little of Vince, Kelly, Adrian Wilson going forward, the older proven vets have nothing to prove so we'll probably have to wait for the regular season.  But the rookies and younger guys showing that they've learned some more complex defensive concepts would be encouraging.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just keep improving and building momentum