NEXT UP.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

NEXT UP.........

Now that the season is offically done and I am tired of the Colts and Saints. The Patriots have some work to do. Draft day should be interesting. I think they should package Maroney and trade him out west . Wilfork will be franchised. Tender Mankins, G-Ski, Go and get Branch to fill in while Wes is on the mend and maybe bring in Stallworth cheap to help out. Lb is a problem ..we need to get better there ......Crable gets hurt this camp they have to get rid of him....he will be a tendered veteran and never have played a down...........Bodden needs to come back as well..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: NEXT UP.........

I hear you . I just am thinking of someone cheap and he will play at a bargin basement contract to prove himself again. We need someone to stretch the field with Moss.Who else is out there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Should I dare say T.O. . I know it will never happen but I laugh as I am posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Torry Holt is getting let go but he may be like a Galloway project.Any chance they dangle a 2 rounder for Boldin? He might fit in !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I would go for Boldin myself and offer a second and maybe a late rounder as well to get that deal done, and sign Branch on the cheap as well. I agree Tag Wilfork and trade him if he is going to be a problem and use the money saved to go upgrade your DE/OLB positions majorly and let Brace/Pryor playinside with Wright. I think they would be ok if they did this... I also agree Bodden has to be resigned. Tender Mankins to keep him here with the highest tender if you need to. and maybe use the extra franchise if you need to on Ghost. (remember there are 2 franchise tags in this uncapped year)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Deon was great when he was here, but has been an injured mess since leaving, no thanks to him and Stallworth. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Moredecai it wouldn't cost anything to have him come here and if he isn't going to work out he costs even less when you cut him. He needs to rehab his image after the injury issues and where better to try that then with Brady a QB he had a strong rapoire with. He would come here for a one year on the cheap deal I am sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I just hope they don't count on Idelman and Tate filling in for Welker till he is healthy. I think it will fail miserably...........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd like to see them bring in a 3rd wr who can contribute more than a year. Lets face it Moss isn't getting any younger, and it would be nice to bring in a player who not only do defenses have to respect but can be with the team for the next 4-5 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Get Branch back. He and Brady had telepathy!

It was scary weird! I always thought that was the worst decision letting Dion go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'll add on I'd like to see a real attempt at getting a good pass rush and bring in a TE who can catch plus fixing the right side of the oline. We do those things and the Pats will be back near the top in Super Bowl discussions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I would like to see them take one of the 2nd round picks and take a wr..........maybe Gilyard or Freddie Barnes............

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

olineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineolineoline

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

so harleyroadking103 what do the Pats need to address in the draft? LOL