Next weeks game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Next weeks game...

At least our rookie WR busts (sarcasm) made it for the team picture.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/buccaneers-quarterback-josh-freeman-missed-annual-team-photo-130320355--nfl.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Next weeks game...

Freeman didn't show because of car trouble.  It's a shame he can't afford a more reliable ride.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I heard yesterday that he missed the team photo because he overslept, and was then 'uncaptainized' by his teammates. He was late for a football camp because of the 'car trouble'...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Haha, I realized the car trouble was regarding the camp but I invoked the "never let the truth get in the way of a good joke" rule for this one.

edit:  btw, you know I really thought Freeman was going to be a great QB for Tampa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He lost the C before the photo incident. The oversleep was a result....Freeman is done there.....