NFL Channel AFC show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

NFL Channel AFC show

Am not  being Negative, just asking questions

More about our Defense not about the Offense

They showed a number of drops and missed open receivers by the Jests,

How much does this happen in every game?

There probably is a stat for drops

But I doubt  for missed open receivers , and maybe those are due to pressure?

If in this game the jests and pats had the same, then you could see a 28-24  type game.

(I know about our drops -not talking about that.) .

Of the number of plays run, How many does the Defense scheme well? How many plays by the OfCannotCannot be stopped -just a great play? How many are just winning or losing physical battles?

I am pretty happy with the D so far. I think we got miles before we get to our best. i was a little concerned with our run D. As the game went on I was happier and happier with the Qb pressures, sacks and turnovers. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: NFL Channel AFC show

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Am not  being Negative, just asking questions

More about our Defense not about the Offense

They showed a number of drops and missed open receivers by the Jests,

How much does this happen in every game?

There probably is a stat for drops

But I doubt  for missed open receivers , and maybe those are due to pressure?

If in this game the jests and pats had the same, then you could see a 28-24  type game.

(I know about our drops -not talking about that.) .

Of the number of plays run, How many does the Defense scheme well? How many plays by the OfCannotCannot be stopped -just a great play? How many are just winning or losing physical battles?

I am pretty happy with the D so far. I think we got miles before we get to our best. i was a little concerned with our run D. As the game went on I was happier and happier with the Qb pressures, sacks and turnovers.

I read the game thread this morning. On poster would praise our defense and the next poster would put them down. It's all perspective.

Even the best defenses in the NFL give up completions, lots of them. The Jets left some plays on the field just like all teams do. Our D is fine.