NFL fans, NBA fans say "join the club"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

NFL fans, NBA fans say "join the club"

Finally, NFL refs are as bad as the NBA's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: NFL fans, NBA fans say

haha!  too funny DaCelt's - I actually mentioned that the other night in another post during the Pats/Balt game, I thought I was watching Game 7 in the C's/Lakers championship series when they marched the Fakers & Kobe to the line NON-stop in the 4th Qtr and took the game away with about 6 mins left in the game.  Incredible....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh, how the NFL has fallen quickly..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Good call.

As I replied in another thread, I thought I saw Joey Crawford in a striped shirt trying to take over the game and make a few extra bucks, like exchanging 1st class tickets for economy seats.  Everyone comes out to see Joey - he thinks.  How can a paranoid guy be such a narcissist?  Joey really believes he's the center of the universe (he's not, obviously), and at the same, he thinks people hate him (they/we do).  These replacements are so immensely afraid to make real calls that they either avoided the calls (1st half) or called everything, even those that didn't occur (2nd half).  Then, as they were completely intimidated by the Ravens' crowd, they handed them the game and ran away as fast as they could, the gutless scabs.  If anyone believes that officials don't affect game outcomes, this (and the Sea-GB game) and practically every meaningful NBA game proves the fact that they do.  It's hardly whining to point to officials who consistently get it wrong or don't get it at all.  How many plays where rule infractions occur in plain sight do referees pretend that they didn't see anything? The Sergeant Schultz plea doesn't cut it.