NFL just like NBA- Todays game proves Refs. pic who wins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

NFL just like NBA- Todays game proves Refs. pic who wins!

If todays game didnt prove to you that the Refs are all thats needed to fix games then you are absouletely blind and fooling yourselves.
    We have 17 people here watching the refs sway the Jets game to the Colts. How blatent is it when the Quaterback gets hit to the ground from behind after he throws the ball and theres no call, or a face mask to the running back and no call.
    Most of us here gave up on the NBA 2 years ago now its just as obvious with the refs and the NFL, How amazing this ref squad called the Colts win in the Superbowl. At least with Wrestling you know its fixed, and judging todays game it is so obvious its pathetic!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Re: NFL just like NBA- Todays game proves Refs. pic who wins!

NFL want a manning - favre SB for all the ratings....nothing else would measure up...so the fix is in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm blind, and I'm fooling myself then.  The Colts are winning fair and square.  I guess if they called the hit on Sanchez the Jets would be winning now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

6 to 1???? and I predicted 3 to 1 thrown on Jets... STUPID ME!!!! I should have known better.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Hey if you didn;t see the FACT that the Ref's missed several calls against the Colts then you were not watching the game at all.

There is the Sanchez play where the colt player took 3 additional steps and LEVELED Sanchez after the ball was gone.  ANY other team does than and it is 15 yrds.

There was a play just before the end of the 3rd when the Jets pplayer caught the ball at the sidelines and the Colts player got his hand into his mask and actually turned his head, and NO CALL...

It just takes little subtle calls to change a game when there is a superior team playing.... but 6 penalties to 1... and the onlyu one they called on Indy was a fall start that was so obvious that Groucho Marx called it for them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

~Even though it's a mere 6:1 ratio of Penalties/Yardage difference, which is just pocket-change in most Colts (refs) vs Opponents games... MOST people would have you believe that in the end, as usual it DID NOT make a big difference in the outcome.

Yet, certain things get overlooked like

>The Jet's special teams kicking and receiving superiority-having better kick avg. kick-off avg. kick and punt return avg and in all-having like 80-90 more in total rtrn yards than Indy

>The Colt's having a mere something like 70 more Total Offensive Net Yards than The Jets (and yes that includes Total Penalties The Colts were awarded off of 1st downs...which accounts for 3 or 4 given to Indy)

>Everyone will talk about Sanchez's INT, but overlook 2 Fumbles by The Colts (1 of them lost) and Noone will mention that Indy had 0 sacks on Sanchez for 0 minus yards while The Jets had 2 sacks on Manning for almost 20 minus yards...things that further even out the very similiar game stats in the end, IF not for difference in penalties.

~Simple non-calls (I saw 2 just utterly blatant ones) become awash and in the end become crazy "Conspiracy Talk" by "Whiners", and NOW We're Superbowl Bound baby...(tick-tock, tick-tock)!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Who cares....Im glad the Jests lost.

Didnt they already win the SB in week 2?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Yeah, I think the "super secret squirrel" copy of the refs replay tapes shows a ref actually tipping a ball into a Colts defender on Sanchez' interception.  

There are games when Indy has received some very gratuitous calls at opportune times to change the momentum of a game.  This was not one of those games.

A lot of people here are quick to tell Underdogg he should hang out on a Colts forum.  I would argue he already is.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Yeah, two super bowls won versus 3, and two made, versus four.  Colts obviously win that one.... riiiighhhtttt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jints - how about 3 manning SB's out of the last four.  First family of the nfl, eh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"NFL want a manning - favre SB for all the ratings....nothing else would measure up...so the fix is in" 

Hmm...guess the refs on the Vikes/Saints game didn't get the league memo. Anyone who thinks the officials decided the Colts Jets game doesn't know anything about football.

"Jints - how about 3 manning SB's out of the last four.  First family of the nfl, eh?"

Very weak attempt to bond with Jints fan, who doubtless would rather watch Eli on the field than in the press box. Hope Jints fan doesn't fall for this trollfest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

posted at 1/24/2010 7:53 PM EST

First: 8/12/2008
    Last: 1/24/2010
    Stop crying with your pathetic conspiracy nonsense. Colts beat the Jets fair and square and shouldn't have been that close. Just like Ravens fairly beat the **** out of your Pats.

OK we cant pick on Jintsfan, after all he still thinks Pro Wrestling is real.  This is what happens when you have no brains and no clue to anything in life.
    He still believes in Santa and that his wife is a virgin.