NFL Network Playbook AFC, what a joke. I guess the Pats should not even show up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

NFL Network Playbook AFC, what a joke. I guess the Pats should not even show up.

Just watched this joke of a show. They practically spent the entire show on the Ravens and how great they are on everything. It was only at the end that they gave a few props to the Pats. What a bunch of crap biased show. Granted Billick was their coach but what a homer. As a reporter isn't he supposed to give a somewhat unbiased approach. The show for me was boderline unwatchable. Sterling Sharpe is the only one picking the Pats. Guess the Pats should not even show up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC, what a joke. I guess the Pats should not even show up.

In response to paesan59's comment:

Just watched this joke of a show. They practically spent the entire show on the Ravens and how great they are on everything. It was only at the end that they gave a few props to the Pats. What a bunch of crap biased show. Granted Billick was their coach but what a homer. As a reporter isn't he supposed to give a somewhat unbiased approach. The show for me was boderline unwatchable. Sterling Sharpe is the only one picking the Pats. Guess the Pats should not even show up.

We As Pats Fans Know What The Out Come Will Be, Its All About Lewis....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC, what a joke. I guess the Pats should not even show up.

In response to SUZUKIGSXR's comment:

Kind of like watching the news in the evening, with the liberals running wild with their one sided political agendas, like trying to convince everyone that the 2nd amendment of our constitution should be overturned.

Ugh....Facepalm, so much fail.

NFL network is only on to hype up whatever NFL execs thinks will give them the most ratings plain and simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They want to see Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh so bad they'd do the show in drag if they thought it would help. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

They want to see Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh so bad they'd do the show in drag if they thought it would help. 

This Is True Also EX...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

This Is True Also EX...

I could be wrong, but I dont think it will happen. At least one of them will lose, odds are John, but I dont want to get cocky. LOL We will see........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This is why I don't read, watch or listen to any sports leading up to a game.  I watch and listen to all of them right after a victory only.

I highly recommend this approach for everyone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

This is why I don't read, watch or listen to any sports leading up to a game.  I watch and listen to all of them right after a victory only.

Yeah. Thats generally my approach too, especially as the game gets closer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

ESPN article did the same thing... I had to recheck the title to see if it read "ravens report"... Supposedly was final word on matchup. Joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The metro area served by BWI has a huge population, which is why they awarded the area two teams.  In order to attract DC viewers the NFL needs to plug the Ravens (9 1/2 point underdogs) to be far, far better than the Pats so that the dumbest of the DC viewers believe in their hearts that the Ravens are at least equal.  If people on the fence perceive that the Ravens really don't have much of a chance, they won't invest their emotions and they won't tune in.

I suspect that half the country is tired of the Patriots being in the playoffs 9 years out of 11 (where the other two years were really close) and in the Super Bowl 5 out of 10 years.  31 other teams want a more decent piece of the pie.  A few bandwagon hangers-on root for the Pats because they are consistent winners and New England fans are happy, but for the other 280 million Americans it's "what, again?"   The NFL needs to plug anybody but the Pats for optimum ratings. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

yeah dude same here. i stopped watching a couple of years ago for the same reason and agree that its nice to watch after a win and see the back pedal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL...you beat me to it! You're absolutely right!! After what I heard, the Pats' shouldn't even show up...if they know what's good for them! Donavan McNabb and Brian Billick were obnoxiously pro-Raven. Considering that Billick is a former Ravens' head coach, and McNabb had that unforunate experience with the Pats in SB 39, are you really surprised?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i havent watched NFL network besides the re-running of the pats-baltimore game from last year and the sound fx from last weekend...watched espn's playoff version of NFL live and they were all talking about how many mismatches the pats present against the ravens. trey wingo, tedy bruschi, and mark schlereth all picked new england to win. so i see it as a wash, the pats haters will continue to hate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

The metro area served by BWI has a huge population, which is why they awarded the area two teams.  In order to attract DC viewers the NFL needs to plug the Ravens (9 1/2 point underdogs) to be far, far better than the Pats so that the dumbest of the DC viewers believe in their hearts that the Ravens are at least equal.  If people on the fence perceive that the Ravens really don't have much of a chance, they won't invest their emotions and they won't tune in.

I suspect that half the country is tired of the Patriots being in the playoffs 9 years out of 11 (where the other two years were really close) and in the Super Bowl 5 out of 10 years.  31 other teams want a more decent piece of the pie.  A few bandwagon hangers-on root for the Pats because they are consistent winners and New England fans are happy, but for the other 280 million Americans it's "what, again?"   The NFL needs to plug anybody but the Pats for optimum ratings. 

Exactly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

I wonder how many of you can sleep at night with so much paranoia.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to clouts' comment:

I wonder how many of you can sleep at night with so much paranoia.

I wonder how many of you can sleep at night with so few playoff appearances?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

"Ignore the noise"

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Does it really matter who the analysts on TV pick? Do peoples feelings get hurt when they don't pick YOUR team? Here's a newsflash for you.....lots of people in the country are sick and tired of our Pats winning so much, and they are going to pick against them. I don't know, maybe it's me....but I like watching people pick against my team, just makes winning a little sweeter....

There are people out there that don't like the Pats.....get over it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I prefer to watch these;

Patriots Today
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/patriots-today.html

Patriots All Access
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/all-access.html

Press Conferences
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/press-conferences.html

From the NFL
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/from-the-nfl.html

Locker Room Uncut
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/locker-room-uncut.html

Latest Videos
    http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/latest-videos.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Digger...  not all feelings towards the Pats will be favorable.  Anyway, try living down here in Baltimore MD..   you can't watch the news without something Ravens coming up and one station keep playing the aggravating screech of a Raven at every commercial break!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Digger...  not all feelings towards the Pats will be favorable.  Anyway, try living down here in Baltimore MD..   you can't watch the news without something Ravens coming up and one station keep playing the aggravating screech of a Raven at every commercial break!!!

I understand. I live in Indiana, and 06 was like that here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

LOL...you beat me to it! You're absolutely right!! After what I heard, the Pats' shouldn't even show up...if they know what's good for them! Donavan McNabb and Brian Billick were obnoxiously pro-Raven. Considering that Billick is a former Ravens' head coach, and McNabb had that unforunate experience with the Pats in SB 39, are you really surprised?  

I don't put much stock in what they predict. the fact of the matter is that both team can beat the other if one or the other shows up and spits the bit...

The Patriots are 9.5 point favorites, playing at home...Which means that most of the action is slanted toward New England. That's not something to be overlooked as trivial....