NFL Network replay Pats/Jets game tonight at 8. (tuesday)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

NFL Network replay Pats/Jets game tonight at 8. (tuesday)

just so u know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: NFL Network replay Pats/Jets game tonight at 8. (tuesday)

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just so u know.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

thanks for the info Gamer

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

BOOOOO BOOOOO BOOO-Music tio my ears!

[/QUOTE]

Being a fan of a team with a QB like dirty.. I see why.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

And pay close attention to DMC's fumble late in the 4th, so you can see the newest conspiracy theory of how the person operating the clock at Gillette stopped it early before the play was over, so the Pats would have more time to get the ball back....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Even Scott Zolak the color man on 98.5 radio broadcast mentioned, they should be boo'ed.  I was at the game as well, (and certainely DID NOT BOO); however, I believe the folks that were boo'ing was because of the PLAY CALLING of Josh M. more than anything.  It was very inconsistent, and of course frustrating....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh the Boo Birds!  I thought that was kind of funny, it shows there is a lot more discouragement then what we see on this forum.  Maybe that will send a message to BB and his crew and the players.  There is so much expected of this team and rightfully so.  BB and the Pats organization treat this game very serious and business like.  The interviews, the way they are in the press, on the field, behind closed doors, they take this very serious, so if they treat it like that then there is no reason why the fans can't treat it like that too.  If a product isn't performing then the consumer has the right to complain and share their thoughts.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

[QUOTE]

just so u know.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  Got it set to record.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TheSalmon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

just so u know.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  Got it set to record.

[/QUOTE] yeh but isn't today Wednesday?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh the Boo Birds!  I thought that was kind of funny, it shows there is a lot more discouragement then what we see on this forum.  Maybe that will send a message to BB and his crew and the players.  There is so much expected of this team and rightfully so.  BB and the Pats organization treat this game very serious and business like.  The interviews, the way they are in the press, on the field, behind closed doors, they take this very serious, so if they treat it like that then there is no reason why the fans can't treat it like that too.  If a product isn't performing then the consumer has the right to complain and share their thoughts.

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry TFB12, he called me a whiner last week. He's one of the best Posters here, stuff like whiners or trolls on every Post, is enlightening. He really knows his football.

Guess his age?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks bobbysu but I really have no problem with his name calling.  I give my opinion regardless of how much I like the Patriots.  As a fan, don't we have a right to do so?  Just because they are our favorite team doesn't mean we have to agree and go along with everything they do, winning or losing.

The Patriots have problems!  We pay to watch them, we pay to support them, we have a right to show our displeasure.  Are we spoiled, probably!  But you have to look back and see how BB has treated this team over the years.  Demands perfection, cuts players if they don't follow the Patriot way, cut's players if they don't perform and we all sit quiet and go along with the way they treat the players, the press, the fans.  Why?  Because they were always winning.  Now that they are losing we show our displeasure, is that bad?  Why do we now have to accept less then what BB has expected out of everyone else all these years?  Maybe it's time us fans finally hold BB to the expectations he has held everyone else to over all these years.