NFL Redraft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

NFL Redraft

In Don Banks annual Redraft only 3 teams pick stayed the same. And the Pats were the only one in the top 10. And the Rats Vernon Gholston didn't even make the cut

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

NFL Redraft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/12/10/re-do-draft-2008/index.html?eref=T1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

NFL Redraft

What is a redraft?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

NFL Redraft

opps I get it a re-draft scratch that last question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

NFL Redraft

Banks' articel doesn't make sense.

I agree in some places.

For instance I told everyone that Dorsey was a bigfat bust on a 4-3 team, could you imagine him trying to play nose here.LOL.

But I fail to see how Flacco helps the Rams at all.

Jake Long has been great, but anyone who needs a long term QB missed out on Ryan.

Gholston is what most scouts thought he would be . . a bust.

But I mean what is Flacco going to do for the Rams that Bulger won't, and Banks is drunk if he thinks Eddie Royal would be having the same season in Detroit that he is having in Denver.

And yes, other than perhaps Clady who has been great for Denver and Rogers-Cromartie who has been great for Zona, I don't see any other players that a even remotely tempting for NE to change up for Mayo. And I still take Mayo over either of them.