NFLN Top 100: John Hannah 24 TB 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

NFLN Top 100: John Hannah 24 TB 21

Great segment on Hannah.  Great commentary from Joe Klecko, tremendous highlight package showing Hog's power and agility as well as individual matchups with Klecko and Randy White.  Brought back some nice memories.  They are putting more into the retired guy segments deservedly so, Brady's wasn't very inspiring.  Hannah's had me pumped and jacked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: NFLN Top 100: John Hannah 24 TB 21

I ask again:

How on earth is Favre above Brady?

Agree on Hannah. He's the gold standard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Great highlights on Hannah loved it. What O Lineman are ahead of him might be a curious question (Ogden, Erik Williams.....that list is pretty short as far as I am concerned). Little dissappointed that Jeter was Brady's commentator, however both are winners. If Tom takes the Pats to two more SBs his rating will be higher. Alot of these players are no longer playing. Would his rating had changed if we win the '07 Super Bowl.....4 rings by 31st birthday is alot. Favre has too many career records to ignore, Manning has had better years statistically, but there is no QB I want in 4th quarter (that isn't named Montana) that I want more than Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Brady should trail Montana and should be in front of Unitas.

Here is my 1-5, and I keep Montana 1 for now to avoid my homerism (if Brady wins one more, he's #1 in my opinion):

Montana
    Brady
    Unitas
    Graham
    Manning

6-10

Marino
    Starr
    Favre
    Elway
    Bradshaw

11-15

Luckman (way too high on their list)
    Staubach
    Sammy Baugh
    Steve Young
    Fran Tarkenton

16-20

YA Tittle
    Len Dawson
    Jim Kelly
    Warren Moon
    Bob Griese

That's what I would do right now.  If Brady is above Marino, how is he not above Marino and Favre?

Favre is above Marino? Laughable.

Favre's TD/INT ratio is lesss than 2:1!!

He's the all time leader in INTs and it ain't close!

They've done a nice job overall, but I just cannot get over the overhyped nature of Brett Favre.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: NFLN Top 100: John Hannah 24 TB 21:
    [QUOTE]Great highlights on Hannah loved it. What O Lineman are ahead of him might be a curious question (Ogden, Erik Williams.....that list is pretty short as far as I am concerned). ...
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Munoz maybe?  Have they already done him?  Maybe some old timer like Jerry Kramer?  Tony Boselli's career was probably too short.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I would place Ogden above Hannah.  While I love Hannah, Ogden was a physical phenomenon.  Nobody that big should be able to move that fast.  When you create an offensive tackle on Madden with perfect speed, agility, strength, and blocking, you create young Jonathan Ogden.  'Nuff said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Kind of weird watching Jeter comment on Brady, I not sure he meant what he was saying. and why did the NFL pick him to do it. Brady's career is not over he will continue to move up as time goes on.

Prime time ranked #34 and boy is he pissed . too fuuny!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I would place Brady at #1, I would also have no respect for any list that didn't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I would place Ogden above Hannah.  While I love Hannah, Ogden was a physical phenomenon.  Nobody that big should be able to move that fast.  When you create an offensive tackle on Madden with perfect speed, agility, strength, and blocking, you create young Jonathan Ogden.  'Nuff said.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Ogden is a Tackle, Hannah a Guard.  Munoz moved from Guard to Tackle, I believe.

Munoz has to be the top Tackle.  Or maybe Jackie Slater gets a nod with Joe Jacoby?

Ogden already was named, I think.  I need to look back at the list.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Munoz and Slater.....both great players..Like I said whether it's OG or OT the list is still very short for offensive linemen above Hannah. Mike Webster....has he appeared. I mentioned Erik Williams because I actually witnessed some of the holes that line created to bust Emmitt. Ogden for being the best OT lately, but yeah Munoz and Slater could be ahead. I haven't seen the full list and have only seen two or three episodes. Some posters are  complaining that Brady should be higher, however, his career is far from over and I fully expected Favre and Manning to be ahead at this point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]Munoz and Slater.....both great players..Like I said whether it's OG or OT the list is still very short for offensive linemen above Hannah. Mike Webster....has he appeared. I mentioned Erik Williams because I actually witnessed some of the holes that line created to bust Emmitt. Ogden for being the best OT lately, but yeah Munoz and Slater could be ahead. I haven't seen the full list and have only seen two or three episodes. Some posters are  complaining that Brady should be higher, however, his career is far from over and I fully expected Favre and Manning to be ahead at this point.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Dwight Stephenson deserves mention.  Like Boselli, too short of a career for this list, but a dominating player at his position.  While we're at it, if Walter Jones played in Dallas or New York, he'd have made the list.  As good as any of the other LTs that have been mentioned.  Did Art Shell make the list?  I suppose I should just read the list...