Nice forum, Patsie fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Nice forum, Patsie fans

What your team sucking since 1969 isn't enough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are right of course but the forum is working very poorly today....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are right of course but the forum is working very poorly today....

[/QUOTE]

No doubt

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Like we control this thing!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

obama called up bdc forum developers and maintenance guys to help fix the healthcare reform exchange site.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

obama called up bdc forum developers and maintenance guys to help fix the healthcare reform exchange site.

[/QUOTE]

^^RIght wing nutjob and bible thumper.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that my joke is off base?  Are you saying the opening of the federal exchange site hasn't to date been an unmitigated disaster? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that my joke is off base?  Are you saying the opening of the federal exchange site hasn't to date been an unmitigated disaster? 

[/QUOTE]

No, I am not saying that at all. I am saying that you are bible thumping right wing nutjob from rural Indiana.

[/QUOTE]
    Well then once again you've proven you have no idea what you are talking about.  Seek help.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now that's just not fair. Everything Obama touches has been an unmitagted disaster. He is consistent though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

@Bustchise we didn't have anything to do with making this forum as you know. We deserve no more credit or blame for it than you. 

That said I think your decision to move on from this forum is supported by all of us. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^Gay activist and atheist.

http://www.oscarmovs.com/lambs4.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Not a gay activist whatsoever. I just believe all citizens deserve the same rights, David Duke.

Atheist, sure.  T

here is no proof some dude flies around up in the sky controlling human beings on earth ike it's some kind of a master experiment.

And I am certainly not going to believe bored humans writing stories in books to make sense of why we are on planet earth thousands of years ago, WELL before the development of science and the Enlightenment Period either.  

You should try reading a book, Diapers. Not the bible. A real big boy book. Not a book of fairytales to entertain or find ways to try to control the population that didn't live under government or laws back in the day.

Please do not ever vote again.

Thanks,

The Eduacted People In America

[/QUOTE]

Almost had it Rusty...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I am not saying that at all. I am saying that you are bible thumping right wing nutjob from rural Indiana.

[/QUOTE]
    Well then once again you've proven you have no idea what you are talking about.  Seek help.

[/QUOTE]

Relax, UD6, this is how liberals go after conservatives. They can't win in the arena of facts and ideas, so they resort to personal attacks. Unfortunately, morons who worship their smart phones and reality TV (and wake up every couple of years to vote), actually fall for this tactic.