Nicks on the trading block???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Nicks on the trading block???

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9824383/hakeem-nicks-new-york-giants-heard-trade-rumors

I think Pats should go for especially the team are 5-1.  Tire of seeing too many drop balls especially Brady threw most of his passes so perfectly!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Nicks on the trading block???

This really would be the definition of a one year rental.  Unlike Talib there is no way we'd ever be able to resign this guy.  Unless it was for a very late round pick I wouldn't bother.  Plus there is the issue of his cap hit.  Dunno how much of this year's cap we'd lose.  Pats need to carry over as much space as they can into next year because of that jack off Hernandez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This really would be the definition of a one year rental.  Unlike Talib there is no way we'd ever be able to resign this guy.  Unless it was for a very late round pick I wouldn't bother.  Plus there is the issue of his cap hit.  Dunno how much of this year's cap we'd lose.  Pats need to carry over as much space as they can into next year because of that jack off Hernandez.

[/QUOTE]

You re right.  But one year rental is not a bad deal.  That would buy some time for these rookies to learn the game.  I do not think Pats should give up any of the draft picks from 1st to 3rd round (or maybe 4th round) for him.  If the Giants are a bit greedy, we can say forget it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pass.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lets go with what we have till some of the team gets healthy

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

How would a guy that just comes onto a team in a whole new offense be able to be more productive than the rookies that have spent the last couple of months here?

I say pass, since bringing him in will only delay the growth of the kids.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How would a guy that just comes onto a team in a whole new offense be able to be more productive than the rookies that have spent the last couple of months here?

I say pass, since bringing him in will only delay the growth of the kids.

[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying, plus, the guy is just as injury prone as Danny. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

The biggest issue with this team is the O-Line.  It's a mess and needs to be fixed.  With more protection comes better passes and more time to run better routs. 

With that said.....it's driving me NUTS watching all of these dropped passes.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Shouldnt have given Amendola 6 million a year.   Nobody can tell me  they are surprised by Amendola already unable to make it through the season.   It is horrific.  Welker already has touchdowns.  

Better to give 8-9 mil to Nicks than 6 to Amendola.   Especially when you got Edelman filling the same role.

Amendola's contract will turn out to be a much worse disaster than the Adalius Thomas signing.  At least Thomas was actually on the field and had decent couple of years.

Amendola is guaranteed to give you 8 games a year, even if that !