Niners Make Patriots Look Like Pretenders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonboston. Show bostonboston's posts

Re: Niners Make Patriots Look Like Pretenders

In response to BannedOnTheRun--1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe no playoffs for NY but not in the SB for sure. NY are the ones that are pretenders this year. If they lose Sunday, and Dal/Wash both win, its going to be problematic for them to get in the PS. Haha......

[/QUOTE]

I think it's awesome that you pink hatters have to root for someone else to beat the GIANTS because your team can't!!

[/QUOTE]

In regards to your comment œI think it's awesome that you pink hatters have to root for someone else to beat the GIANTS.

I would offer that nobody stated that they were rooting for someone else to beat the Giants.   The Giants are all but toast, so no rooting required. 

I think it is sad that some folk™s lives are so sad and  pathetic that they have to twist posts around in an attempt to make themselves feel better

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats STs lost this. That is all.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed put them in a hole and killed momentum after almost every @$$#%@ punt and killed momentum after getting even.

[/QUOTE]

ST fault? Only for giving up that long kickoff return after the Patriots tied the game.  Who kept on coughing up the football and who threw the INT in the first half? It sure wasn't ST. That's on the offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

How did I know you'd be here whining about the defense while ignoring 4 turnovers and a 13% third down efficiency? Easy you're not a Pats fan you're a Brady lover and admitting the offense stunk might take some of the shine off of your love.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

How did I know you'd be here whining about the defense while ignoring 4 turnovers and a 13% third down efficiency? Easy you're not a Pats fan you're a Brady lover and admitting the offense stunk might take some of the shine off of your love.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.  Brady hater to the bitter end.

5. This post has been removed.