No Benny Update Babe??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

No Benny Update Babe??

Wow you just can't wait to post the Benny update every week but for some reason you sure are taking your time this week.

Maybe cause Benny had 101 yards and Ridley like 28.

Your getting more and more like Rusty everyday.  Can't wait to post when you think your right and run and hide when your wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: No Benny Update Babe??

One day (against the worst team in the NFL) doesn't exactly make a career so what's the point. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One day (against the worst team in the NFL) doesn't exactly make a career so what's the point. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh so now we qualify not only if its a good day, but who against....the point is pretty obvious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Getting a little maddog aren't you?

I would hardly characterize "you just can't wait" as my behavior for some weeks now regarding the Benny watch. It has mostly been an afterthought for a while now.

But, boy oh boy, he has something other than a pathetic week and somebody starts beating their chest about it. LMAO

He averaged 4 yac yesterday. Big deal. That's below the league average and you're getting a woody. It's laughable that anybody would be crowing about a below average performance. Learn the game.

3.5 yac on the year with 4 TDs in 10 games says it all about Benny.

Nice way to attack unprovoked though. I'd say that makes you a hell of a lot more like Rusty than me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would hardly characterize "you just can't wait" as my behavior for some weeks now regarding the Benny watch. It has mostly been an afterthought for a while now.

But, boy oh boy, he has something other than a pathetic week and somebody starts beating their chest about it. LMAO

He averaged 4 yac yesterday. Big deal. That's below the league average and you're getting a woody. It's laughable that anybody would be crowing about a below average performance. Learn the game.

Nice way to attack unprovoked though. I'd say that makes you a hell of a lot more like Rusty than me. 

[/QUOTE]

HAHA nice try.  No woody just love pointing out posers like you.  An afterthought?  Every week for 10 straight weeks is an "afterthought".  Way to backpedal.  The whole idea for your post was dumb from the start and glad to see you running and hiding from it now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Benny had a great day  . . . for him.  But 101 yards on 25 carries is nothing special.  Take out the 21 yard run he had in the first half and he was 80 for 24, a 3.3 ypc average.  To his credit, he did have a few nice  runs (5 and 7 yarders), but also got an awful lot of sub-2-yard runs too.  That's always been Benny's problem, he gets what's available, but rarely any more than that. That means very few break-aways and many plays where he's crushed at the LOS or within a yard or two of it in either direction. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHA nice try.  No woody just love pointing out posers like you.  An afterthought?  Every week for 10 straight weeks is an "afterthought".  Way to backpedal.  The whole idea for your post was dumb from the start and glad to see you running and hiding from it now.

[/QUOTE]

You really need a therapist if you think I'm running and hiding from Benny's below NFL average performance of yesterday. It's Monday morning genius. Check back and see how close to the Sunday game I posted the Benny watch for the last 3-4 weeks.

You're usually not this anal, so I'm a bit surprised. But hey, whatever. I'm sure Rusty is proud of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Benny had a great day  . . . for him.  But 101 yards on 25 carries is nothing special.  Take out the 21 yard run he had in the first half and he was 80 for 24, a 3.3 ypc average.  To his credit, he did have a few nice  runs (5 and 7 yarders), but also got an awful lot of sub-2-yard runs too.  That's always been Benny's problem, he gets what's available, but rarely any more than that. That means very few break-aways and many plays where he's crushed at the LOS or within a yard or two of it in either direction. 

[/QUOTE]

His 4 yac is below the NFL average. But no surprise some who just don't know this game get all excited at a below average performance. It's a struggle at times slogging through the football ignorance here.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one publicly pulls their pud more than you Babe. maybe yopu should post one of your favorite 'I always hated him' threads. Didn't you always hate Edelman?

[/QUOTE]

Don't hate Edelman Rusty. I actually think he's a terrific story. I just don't overrate him like many others by saying he's another Wes Welker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No one publicly pulls their pud more than you Babe. maybe yopu should post one of your favorite 'I always hated him' threads. Didn't you always hate Edelman?

[/QUOTE]

Don't hate Edelman Rusty. I actually think he's a terrific story. I just don't overrate him like many others by saying he's another Wes Welker.

[/QUOTE]

Sure you do vaginaboy. Next week he'll do something wrong and it will be back to an 'I never liked him' post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be fair I wanted to create a thread like this myself, my hope was that you would realize how stupid the Benny Watch threads are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be fair I wanted to create a thread like this myself, my hope was that you would realize how stupid the Benny Watch threads are.

[/QUOTE]

Babe is like an angry woman. He enjoys parading his supposed 'knowledge' around. It makes him feel manly. Doesn't matter if he's talking out his butt most of the time. He's a legend in his own mind. In truth he's a typical fantasy football GM.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Creating a thread like this wouldn't have shown anything to be stupid except creating a thread like this.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Would somebody please tell Babe where he can buy a fake normal sized dick so he doesn't come here to compensate.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

He already has a closet full of used ones. 

[/QUOTE]

You're talking to yourself again junior. That's a sign of insanity.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh so now we qualify not only if its a good day, but who against....the point is pretty obvious.

[/QUOTE]

No, we use our brains.  The entire point of the Benny watch thread was because Rusty is convinced NE has a great defense and a terrible offense.  The offense is terrible, according to him because they never run the ball. 

Now it's clear to everyone, including BB that when your best RB is BJGE and he is  below average you don't keep running the ball, because going 3 and out does nothing for your team.  It is paramount to Rusty's argument that BJGE be a great RB worthy of carrying an offense, so despite all the footage and statistics and common sense and the fact that BB let him walk, he still believes that BJGE could carry an offense.  BJGE walked right on over to Cincinatti and looks exactly like he did here if not worse, and Ridley runs behind the same line as BJGE did last year and is far better.  So then it's clear that Ridley is better, more like a back worthy of getting carries (which is why BB is giving him more carries), and BJGE is not the kind of back to carry a team. 

And no, one average to slighly above average game all year against the worst team in the NFL does not change the fact that Benny isn't a great back worthy of carrying and offense and Ridley is much better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe is like an angry woman. He enjoys parading his supposed 'knowledge' around. It makes him feel manly. Doesn't matter if he's talking out his butt most of the time. He's a legend in his own mind. In truth he's a typical fantasy football GM.

[/QUOTE]

Parading my knowledge around is pretty easy with stooges like you and Rusty posting drivel here. Oh yeah, you're the same person. That explains the consistency.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm still waiting for the Moss watch threads, since Babe was so vehement on bringing him back after 10' and again after/during the 11' season. Sorry Babe but if you are going to point out a player because someone you don't like was a fan but when a guy you made multiple threads about wanting to bring back as a starter isn't giving anymore then most teams 4th or 5th WR's you're oddly silent.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.