No Gronk On Sunday !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: No Gronk On Sunday !!!

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

His bone has been comprimised by the repeated infections and repeated surgeries...that forearm may never be right again...that my friends is entirely possible....

[/QUOTE]

Which makes me think of what Wazzu said,  what ever happened to just resetting the bone and putting a cast on?

Why does every broken bone require surgery now?

Putting that metal plate in his forearm appears to have been at the root of his arm problem.

I find it too hard to believe that the second time he broke it was just coincidence.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Would it be any real surprise if he did not play? This whole stinking thing is what it is!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For those that have an open mind....

Infections destroy tissue and bone.

Every time the plate was replaced it was with and even longer plate as the bone was destroyed at the repair by the infection.

It can cause the bone to develop "weak" pockets and to lose mass.

It's not minor...I'm sorry if some don't want to hear these things or believe them...

I know what I speak of....

[/QUOTE]

Dude, stop acting like some us don't know that. We know it's not good, but it's not doom either.

My sister is a PA and I know likely a lot more than you do on some medical topics, so get off your high horse and go back to your chemistry set. You've been annoying on this topic this whole year.

You also never said after the "BYe Week" is when he'll return.  

[/QUOTE]

Realizing you know everything about everything I would ask that you take some time and look back...I clearly said after the bye and it's there should you chose to actually do sme real research.

Your Sister is a PA and somehow you are more educated than me on medical topics...

Okie Dokie.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

My Brother is a programmer and writes code all day…smart dude….I can’t even remember the code to my gym locker….I don't understand why I don't posess the ability to write code...must have messed up somewhere I guess….

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I am a chemist...never went to school for it but my Sister is one so I figured I was good to go...

How am I doing?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Tom Brady is always on the injury report with shoulder issues.  IR HIM TOO!!!!! can't take it i never know if he is playing or not!!!!

:)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to SandyRowBelfast's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You peeps have no idea how bad it is behind the doors. Its really bad. Pats trying their hardest to keep it on down low. Have fun this year people. :)

[/QUOTE]

A Raiders fan preaching to people about how bad things are.  Classic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anti BB media at work again.

[/QUOTE]

Jealous Ponies fan who can't let go of '03 and '04 at work again

[/QUOTE]

Adult with kids cartoon fetish who follows me around. 

[/QUOTE]

Butt-hurt, adult, Colts fan,  still broken hearted over '03 and '04, who can't stay away from a Patrots forum because of his "fetish" toward the Patriots organization still at work!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So James Andrews sends RG3 back off a blown out leg to ruin his career and Gronk broke his arm in January.  It's always about money. Follow the money.

I think it was a mistake to allow Andrews in here.  Do you start fining Gronk for insubordination at this point?

I hate to say it, but once he got his new deal, all of this started: 

1. Book tour

2. Odd dancing/wrestling in night club

3. Partying at Kansas St after surgery

Now he is using company time and being paid to avoid playing. So, while he was also being paid rehabbing, he was apparently not doing what he was supposed to be doing.

I am sorry, but breaking your arm at the age of 23, you shouldn't be taking this lone to let it heal and rehab it.  I realize he broke it again right after the original break, which was either incredible bad luck, or we got a problem with a possible roid riddled/HGH case.

That leads me to my other premise, which I think is happening right now:

There is ENORMOUS pressure on the NFL to include HGH testing at this point. It was threatened to be done for this year, but it still has not happened with the union trying to flex its muscles, quite possibly because they aren't thrilled with the new CBA.

I am not a doctor, but I would imagine if you've been pumping a recipe of growth hormones and a concoction of other products into your body as you train, for years and years, and then pull one of those out of the recipe, that's going to affect your body in some way.

It has to.

Look at these injuries the last few years. Look at the Achilles' injuries alone. No one used to get ruptured Achilles', no it's like a weekly thing in this league.

Now we have an independent doctor is who being paid by Gronowksi and his new contract, to see that he continues to get paid by bickering with other doctors and medical people who cleared this guy to practice without a red contact jersey over 6 weeks ago.

How on earth can he practice like Gronk, but he can't play in a game?

[/QUOTE]

Are you really questioning the ethics of Doctor James Andrews? One of the most respected sports medicine doctors in the world. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

No Gronk…again? I continue to be completely baffled by this and quite frankly shocked…shocked I tell you. However…quite awhile back….in spite of most folks predicting Gronk would be back week one a rather bright fellow predicted Gronk would be back after the bye week…..forget his name at the moment but it should come to me shortly………

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing said individual was ridiculed beyond belief? How does it feel to be so wrong, queenie?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Same hearsay based report from ESPN that says Andrews hasn't cleared Gronk says that Jesse Jupiter--who did the last arm surgery on Gronk--hasn't cleared him either.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm in the "whatever" camp, come back when you're ready Rob. Don't care anymore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For those that have an open mind....

Infections destroy tissue and bone.

Every time the plate was replaced it was with and even longer plate as the bone was destroyed at the repair by the infection.

It can cause the bone to develop "weak" pockets and to lose mass.

It's not minor...I'm sorry if some don't want to hear these things or believe them...

I know what I speak of....

[/QUOTE]

Naturally, Dr Handbanger knows this.  Did you know he "interned" at a fortune 50 pharma company?

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, he did not get the job.  His toilet scrubbing skills were up to par, but he was poor at vacuuming and dusting. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

cyncal has a point.  When Gronk returned from his initial broken arm last season, you could tell he was not fully comfortable playing.  When you play with hesitation, you get injured again.  Would much prefer a Gronk who can be "Gronk" than having him come back to soon.  The Pats did get to 4 - 1 so far without him and with all those other injuries, too!

[/QUOTE]

After an ankle injury and two arm breaks, will he ever play without hesitation again?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Gronk is a lost cause this season, time to put him on the back burner and move on. Never a good sign when the family starts getting involved accusing the Patriots of trying to rush him back too soon. This is a mans game Rob, do you really need mommy and daddy to speak up for you ?