NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the Broncos board (Orange Mane) some posters want to get rid of Welker, Decker and Fox. Others want Manning to retire.

There are threads about Bronco injuries and posts about Seahawk's roid use.

I only mention this because UD and company would have you believe this behavior is only found on Pat's boards.  UD comes here and blames the refs.  Even the Bronco's fans were saying "we can't blame the refs"

[/QUOTE]

Let me be clear.  I think even if the refs called the game legitly (is that a word), there likely may have been no way the broncos would have won.  Maybe some chance, but I assume it would have been slim.  The Seahawks were beasts on defense.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

On the Broncos board (Orange Mane) some posters want to get rid of Welker, Decker and Fox. Others want Manning to retire.

I only mention this because UD and company would have you believe this behavior is only found on Pat's boards.  UD comes here and blames the refs.  Even the Bronco's fans were saying "we can't blame the refs"

[/QUOTE]

Let me be clear.  I think even if the refs called the game legitly (is that a word), there likely may have been no way the broncos would have won.  Maybe some chance, but I assume it would have been slim.  The Seahawks were beasts on defense.   

[/QUOTE]

The Seattle defense was great, but a five time MVP touted as the greatest QB in the history of the game, the most cerebral QB ever, a QB able to pick apart any defense because he understood the game better than anyone, a QB who had just set unbreakable regular-season records blah blah blah should have been able to do more than get his team one touchdown while turning the ball over three times.  The game kind of took the shine off Peyton Manning's reputation, didn't it?  All you Manning apologists are at a loss for words today.     

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How long till you start calling jughead the greatest of all time again??? Bet your proud he set the all time playoff loss record for a QB last night! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.  How pathetic of UD.  He can't be around today?  Maybe he is doing some household chores with Gunty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in. 

[/QUOTE]

^ Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Yes that would be one way to describe you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds identical to patsies fans except they always blame the refs.

[/QUOTE]

Can't blame the refs when you lose by 5 touchdowns.  Unless you're UD

[/QUOTE]

Can't blame the refs when you snap the ball into your own end zone first play of the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Hello, gents.  I won't be able to stick around today, but rest assured I am not going anywhere.  

Horrendous game last night for the Broncos.  Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in.  This was the formula the pats used in 2003 to beat the colts.  Nicely done.  

Complain as I might, I give all credit to Seahawks who challenged the refs to make calls and they didn't. I thought given the circumstances that Manning was as good as he could be.  

I've seen the thread headlines and I can tell that you guys are enjoying this more than the pats winning the superbowl, which really is sad.  You wonder why you catch so much isht as fans.  Look at the board today and last night and you'll have your reasons.  

Enjoy today my friends.  I suspect that this is the kind of joy you will be left with in the future.  I don't see the pats getting any better as Brady's career winds down, so your joy will be left with hating everyone else.  

[/QUOTE]

The refs were letting the receivers and DBs mix it up the entire playoffs this year. I guess you expected Peyton to get special treatment. I knew the Oreo licker was in trouble when he didn't get a flag every time a Seattle defender came within a foot of him or his receivers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds just like babe and a host of others here

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HEAVEN!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Still here! : ) sorry but can't get service and was digging out all morning. And just got my landlords WI fi on my phone-never knew I could use it so now I can use my cell to access the net. Hot Dog! Sorry I had to deprive u of my charm and wit and expertise during the game...but I am here now : )

[/QUOTE]

You better hope you have unlimited data. Using your phone as a wifi hotspot is a good way to get a $300 cell bill

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Seattle defense was great, but a five time MVP touted as the greatest QB in the history of the game, the most cerebral QB ever, a QB able to pick apart any defense because he understood the game better than anyone, a QB who had just set unbreakable regular-season records blah blah blah should have been able to do more than get his team one touchdown while turning the ball over three times.  The game kind of took the shine off Peyton Manning's reputation, didn't it?  All you Manning apologists are at a loss for words today.     

[/QUOTE]

Well, the QB doesn't block, he doesn't run routes, and he's not on the kickoff team.  I saw a take like this last night here. If an MVP is supposed to do all of those things.  Did you know that in this millenium that the NFL MVP for any given year has not won a Superbowl.  That includes Tawm Brady.  

I have plenty of words.  I think Manning did the best he could. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, the QB doesn't block, he doesn't run routes, and he's not on the kickoff team.  I saw a take like this last night here. If an MVP is supposed to do all of those things.  Did you know that in this millenium that the NFL MVP for any given year has not won a Superbowl.  That includes Tawm Brady.  

[/QUOTE]

Please. Even you have to admit that by half time Manning looed like he couldn't wait for the game to end so he could get out of Jersey. He gave up...plain and simple

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That has ALWAYS been best he could - just that now he doesnt have recievers flopping for PI flags.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HEAVEN!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Still here! : ) sorry but can't get service and was digging out all morning. And just got my landlords WI fi on my phone-never knew I could use it so now I can use my cell to access the net. Hot Dog! Sorry I had to deprive u of my charm and wit and expertise during the game...but I am here now : )

[/QUOTE]

You better hope you have unlimited data. Using your phone as a wifi hotspot is a good way to get a $300 cell bill

[/QUOTE]

yeah I do haha...unlimited text and calls and net and only $40/Mon and no contract...thank God for Metro PCS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

another fine "choke job" by the greatest of all time ........................at choking!!!!!  43-8, what an epic beatdown, at least TB is not throwing pic 6's in the super bowl, the manning brady debate is DEAD, its not even close, (head to head matchups brady has won 10 out of 15) and lets not go into rings and playoff records cause again its not even close!!!!  one guy has the most wins in playoff history while the other has the most loses and one and dones (for the indiana idiots who cant do simple math that is 12 loses and 8 one and dones, like we have been saying since his tennessee days, cant win more of the big games than loses, 0-4 vs florida and no national championship, funny the next year UT wins a NC without manning, heck if it wasnt for RULE CHANGES, PLAYTEX would have 0 rings, and everyone knows that.........last night was amazing watching that famous "manning face" for 3.5 hrs, it was a hoot!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That has ALWAYS been best he could - just that now he doesnt have recievers flopping for PI flags.....

[/QUOTE]

Manning/Wayne were the kings of the lob and jump into the defender play. Almost a 100% certain flag during his Colts years. The problem was that the refs were pretty consistant this playoffs when it came to allowing contact between the receivers and DBs. I saw some obvious offensive interference called ignored too.

There were two choices yesterday. Either the refs remain consistant with penalty calling thoughout the playoffs and have Broncos fans whine or start throwing flags everywhere and look like the rules changed for Manning. Too bad for Manning that for once they chose  consistancy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

5x MVP = (most vulnerable playoffs)  sorry 11-12 in the postseason , 8x one and done, you my friend are not the greatest of all time, unless your talking playoff loses and one and out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to brady-is-clutch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

5x MVP = (most vulnerable playoffs)  sorry 11-12 in the postseason , 8x one and done, you my friend are not the greatest of all time, unless your talking playoff loses and one and out.

[/QUOTE]

Best copywrite MVP = (most vulnerable playoffs) or Skip Bayless will be using it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

its ok if skip uses it, he doesnt have manning in his top 10 and neither do I. its all good, i think im going to watch the super bowl again tonight, that one last night was priceless, loved every second of it. greatest blowout i have ever witnessed, well besides the SB 24 where montana torched them 55-10.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Ok Ok - I give.  Now if only Brady could beat Manning when it mattered. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll bet that after the AFC championship game, you did not say to yourself, "Tom Brady did the best that he could, but he did not have anyone to throw the ball to, and the NE defense put no pressure on Manning."  I'll bet you said something like "Ha!  Peyton certainly showed that he is a better quarterback than Brady.  He's the best of all time.  Brady's a pretender."  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He did more often than Manning the other way or are you having your selective memory issues again!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I guess 2003 AFC champ game where jughead threw 4 pics didnt matter?? OH wait - it wasnt jugheads 4 pics, it was spygate LMAO..And the 2004 playoffs, thats right spygate again,,,,,, AGAIN how long till you start your jughead greatest of all time diatribe again???