No Name-Calling Challenge!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: No Name-Calling Challenge!

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This has to do wst Babe  rusty has been attacking people for years even though i dont post much here and recently made a screen name I been reading since 2008.Babe came in after it all started  now the attacks went from other team fans to our own Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rusty had already been banned a number of times before I posted actively here.

Rusty also changed over time. Four years ago he didn't have this vendetta against Brady. He actually would fight tooth and nail vs UD6 on who was better; Brady or Gomer.

Now he has become the Colts troll's hero, as he bashes Brady in nearly every thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:

[/QUOTE]

If you're asking Babe to do this don't waste your breath. This board's purpose is for him to have a place to act macho without having to worry about getting b'slapped. He doesn't post on the offical Pats board because his kind of childish idiocy isn't tolerated there. Plus you actually have to know something about football.

For years this was a good board with dozens of knowledgeble Pats fans. If we wanted to engage in insulting there was always Leon the Jets boy to kick around. Since children like Babe came in we all went to the Pats board

[/QUOTE]

Yep.   Spot on, Evil.

[/QUOTE]

Next loophole.  Just wait until someone else does the name-calling, then agree with them.

[/QUOTE]

Especially if that other someone is the same person.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone remember how great this board was for like a week or so when Babe quit and Rusty got banned for like the 15th time? It was the best it's ever been.

And here we are with a stupid thread about these two morons, and whether they can play nice or not.....could it seriously get anymore ridiculous?

The two of you ruin more threads than everyone put together bar none!! You are both complete d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g-s!! Oooops....I lost.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you lost before you got to the d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g-s part. (snark font).

Also, as a general request, for anyone that plans on calling any football player a d-b*g, please use some form of the actual words.  When you refer to someone as a "DB", I can't figure out if you mean defensive back or dirtbag.  I know, sometimes it's the same thing.  But some of us are a little more challenged than others.

Oh wait, if I call myself a wise-a** or a moron, do I lose the challenge?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Once again Babe flexes his virtual manly muscles from the safety of the internet.

But hey since he knows nothing about football beyond his man love of Brady insults is all he has.

It takes a real tough guy to call someone a queen over the internet. I get the feeling Rusty would wipe the floor with the Baby in person

[/QUOTE]

first off its me that calls him that and second tho I am no tough guy I don't think I would be running from Rusty believe me...or you for that matter...

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you could take them both at once.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

If you want to discuss football you should do it on the official Pats board on the Pats website. That's where football is discussed. This board is just babe and the other children's play pen

I've been reading and enjoying that other forum for a while now. You are right, this place has turned into dick measuring contest on a daily basis.

I don't care what anyone says, you remove Rusty & Babe from this forum, and it would be a huge difference.....if you can't see they are by far the biggest thread killers here, one would have to be deaf dumb & blind.

I would love to see how long either one of them would last over on the real football forum.....less than a day I bet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone remember how great this board was for like a week or so when Babe quit and Rusty got banned for like the 15th time? It was the best it's ever been.

And here we are with a stupid thread about these two morons, and whether they can play nice or not.....could it seriously get anymore ridiculous?

The two of you ruin more threads than everyone put together bar none!! You are both complete d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g-s!! Oooops....I lost.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you lost before you got to the d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g-s part. (snark font).

Also, as a general request, for anyone that plans on calling any football player a d-b*g, please use some form of the actual words.  When you refer to someone as a "DB", I can't figure out if you mean defensive back or dirtbag.  I know, sometimes it's the same thing.  But some of us are a little more challenged than others.

[/QUOTE]

tanbASS is on ignore because he has been worthless here, and always will be worthless here. If he never posted again, absolutely nobody would notice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Some people deserve to be called names.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just read this like a chinese fortune cookie and cracked up laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

tanbASS is on ignore because he has been worthless here, and always will be worthless here. If he never posted again, absolutely nobody would notice.

[/QUOTE]

Here goes the baby whining again.

By worthless Babe means that the guy dared presented a logical argument that went against Babe's 'everyone else's fault but Brady' routine. If there's one thing Babe can't tolerate it's somebody exposing his lack of football knowledge

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anybody in particular?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I'll respect your opinion even if I don't agree with it."

I can't abide by this. I respect a person's right to have an opinion, but not necessarily the opinion itself.

Ok, how about not allowing your disrespect for someone's opinion take precedence over your discussion of it?

I won't try to minimize what you're posting by making veiled slams against your thinking."

How about overt slams; just in case their thinking is stupid?

No.  No overt slams either.  A well conceived argument or response doesn't need to rely on slams (covert or overt) to make a point.  Tricks like "Any reasonable person would agree that....." are not allowed either.  A person is already is on the defensive, having been called unreasonable for disagreeing. 

"I'll have a meaningful discussion with you as long as you want.  Once you cave in to abusive behavior, I'll retreat without following you.  You'll know that you have taken the low road by my silence."

I'm not a drama queen that gets all in a huff because somebody insults or calls me a name on a damned internet message board.

Understood. but once the floodgate is opened, threads start to disintegrate at an expponential rate.  Just look at this thread.

"I promise not to try to make myself look good by trying to make you look bad or stupid."

I can agree to this. But when somebody is being stupid they can't help but look bad and it's apt to be pointed out.

If they are making themselves look bad, there's no reason to point it out.  Maybe a reminder that they're breaking the challenge.

"I'll refrain from calling you a troll."

So UD6 and Meadow get to crap on our team and we can't even call them what they actually are?

Yes.  Maybe if we treated them with some respect, they would do the same.  Hard to tell since we haven't given this a chance.

"I'm going to like you even if you don't like me. After all, we all like football"

Ahhhh, some people just don't like each other. It's called life. You can't artificially fix that.

Ok, so maybe I'm reaching here a bit.  But we don't have to let the dislike come through in our words.

"I'll bury the hatchet as of now with any of you that I've offended or with any of you that I have taken offense."

I'm perfectly willing to do that. But any who experience my admonishments got there for a legit reason, and will likely end up right back there for the same legit reasons.

Not if you agree not to admonish, but rather discuss.

[/QUOTE]

I think you need to reconsider a number of these provisions.

[/QUOTE]

Babe

I wasn't trying to hijack your thread.  I just think it needs to be brought to the next level, if we want this to be a board that's enjoyable for everyone.  What's the sense of stopping the name calling?  It's treating a symptom and not the real problem. Not trying to poke you or anyone else in the eye, just trying to have a good discussion about the Pats.  Been here since '06 and have seen people come and go.  When I go to the gang-green site, they insult each other all in good fun.  They actually enjoy each others' company.  This site can get caustic with the nastiness.  it would be nice if we could have what they have, except not having to root for the jests of course.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anybody in particular?

[/QUOTE]

Yes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you read it in china man voice?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you read it in china man voice?

[/QUOTE]

no I added the "in bed" part but tossing in the chinese voice makes it even better

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I haven't been called a name yet, must be working!  LOL  (-;

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I never took the challenge, A Hole!

But as of right now I accept the challenge.  No more name calling from me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you "noticed" me and you saw right through me, calling me a hole.  THANKS!!!  (-;

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you "noticed" me and you saw right through me, calling me a hole.  THANKS!!!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

My pleasure.

Let me know when you need another one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Maybe I can't name-call Rusty, until he messes up, but I can still slap this on him..

Haha

So pictures that openly suggest a poster is gay (or that he wears diapers or is full of "krap", say) are okay, but words suggesting the same thing are a violation?

Do  I have that right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LOL!!!

Classic!

I will say that my names are funnier.   More creative.  I know you appreciate that element.

Yes, yours are more inventive. I like Babe's too though. Theyre pretty emphatic and direct

PS Didnt notice this before, but here on the board we have a "Diapers" and an "Underpants". Pretty funny. Youd think theyd be allies by now, but theyre not

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I don't care what anyone says, you remove Rusty & Babe from this forum, and it would be a huge difference.....

Who you gonna replace them with? That glenr guy?

Yeah, that will really keeps this place rockin'...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]LOL!!!

Classic!

I will say that my names are funnier.   More creative.  I know you appreciate that element.

[/QUOTE]

PS Didnt notice this before, but here on the board we have a "Diapers" and an "Underpants". Pretty funny. Youd think theyd be allies by now, but theyre not

[/QUOTE]

Obviously Rusty has an undergarments fetish. He probably got caught in mom's panties drawer more than once (more likely dad's, ewwww).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I must say, the sniveling Colts troll is not included in this challenge.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So far, Rusty has held his tongue. I'm amazed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]

So far, Rusty has held his tongue. I'm amazed.

[/QUOTE]

Bebe this one's for U!