1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: No Name-Calling Challenge!

I accept the challenge stu, er I mean Babe

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe is done! he got banned! The smart alleck started the thread and went and got himself banned.

One less brady Apologist on the board works for me!

[/QUOTE]

How do you know someone got banned?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

He didnt get banned  if he was then all his post would have been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Excluding the NY Trolls yes?

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask. To me, they have to be fair game.

I also have to laugh at the arrogance of Babe calling me a troll (which is namecalling) and then offering this "challenge".

It's never been a challenge for me.  I don't offer up opinions followed by names. Obviously, I have my enemies here who have either insecurely mocked me and initiated all of that, so I return fire.

But, I have no issue not only accepting this, but seeing if Babe can be genuine for the first time in is life.

I've not seen someone so hypocritical in my life. My last thread, he was the first one in calling me "Megatool".

They hypocrisy is stunning. But, I'll accept and see if he can put his money where his mouth is for once.

[/QUOTE]

Loophole found. Insulting someone isn't name calling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

I will take the challenge if Rusty does. Anybody else?

[/QUOTE]

You probably have me on ignore but just in case you don't, I just took everybody except Jet Fans off ignore temporarily to see if this can last more than 5 Minutes LOL.  If you and Rusty accept this challenge so will I.   

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

[/QUOTE]

You probably have me on ignore but just in case you don't, I just took everybody except Jet Fans off ignore temporarily to see if this can last more than 5 Minutes LOL.  If you and Rusty accept this challenge so will I.   

[/QUOTE]

I never called you a name, though.  You put me on Ignore for something else.

[/QUOTE]

Have to argue don't you?   Do ya think that implying that I was drunk or implying that I was a liar is part of the "Name" family?

I throw out a Olive Branch and you imediately have to break it in two.  I don't think this is going to last too long. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Snake Curch Babe is full of SH_T...

That's not name callin'...that's a fact!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are out. 

If name calling excludes facts then I would be here all day posting facts about you.

Bwahahaha!

Bwahahaha!

Bwahahaha!

Bwahahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd like to see if Babe can stand on his own two feet for once and be a real person, so I'll put the onus on him. Let's see if he can do it.

[/QUOTE]

You actually didn't even last two minutes in the challenge. But I'll let this thinly veiled violation slide. Because I know I will defeat you in this, easily, like I always defeat you, easily, in everything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll take that bet....you're a liberal democrat.....crap I'm out already

[/QUOTE]

Me? No, I am not. I am liberal on social topics, but a fiscal conservative. I am a registered Independent and more like a Liberatarian.

[/QUOTE]

You are nothing whatsoever like a libertarian. You just said the other day you have no problem whatsoever with the government spying because you have nothing to hide. That prospect sickens a libertarian. It's about "liberty", not being "liberal". Big Brother watching your private life isn't liberty.

But then you have to make some excuse for your hero Obama who said he would stop that stuff, but instead does it more than any of them.

You even spelled libertarian wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

[/QUOTE]

I say yess to the challenge but make it a meaningful challenge Babe. NO EXCUSES. NO WAY TO GET OFF THE HOOK.

You just have to go cold turkey. Zero tolerance.

So... if any of us cant say something good (meaning without being rude) then dont say anything.... and by the way.. the best way to respond to a person being a jerk (Jets fan or otherwise) is if everyone just acts as if they are invisible.

[/QUOTE]

No. Rusty complained about me calling him a name. So I'm giving him a chance to end that. This is me being magnanimous. I've been so brutally bludgeoning him with truth and facts lately, he cried uncle, and I'm showing mercy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heres  a question is the insults  just back and forth between babe and rusty or can they call other posters names if they didnt join in with this?

[/QUOTE]

I'm doing it toward all posters; until they cross that line.

Frankly, I'm just going to put all stupid posters on ignore I think. Telling them they're stupid doesn't seem to improve their intelligence.

Of course, Rusty never will go on ignore, brilliant, stupid or whatever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just call me an interested observer.  Not sure, but I don't think that's disqualifying.

[/QUOTE]

You clearly don't need to take the challenge ATJ. You're clearly in the "too nice" category, which believe it or not I have immeasurable respect for.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rusty i got ur back 

[/QUOTE]

I think that's already taken.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm in. This will be fun to watch. I bet several will lose the desire to post at all under these conditions. On your marks, get set.............

[/QUOTE]

You might have been well advised to not take the challenge until TFB12 agreed as well Rally. LMAO <--- last thing just for the jets troll who thinks he matters (he's on ignore because he adds nothing of value here).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

shut up, fool.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting this silly challenge out of the way quickly regarding you vs me moron.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

is calling tfb12 a jets fan name calling since its purely based on factual evidence?

[/QUOTE]

There are sure to be grey areas. I'm going to try and avoid them. The real clowns here will show their idiocy easily enough.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I accept the challenge stu, er I mean Babe

[/QUOTE]

Great imbec, er I mean bill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe is done! he got banned! The smart alleck started the thread and went and got himself banned.

One less brady Apologist on the board works for me!

[/QUOTE]

How do you know someone got banned?

[/QUOTE]

That jets troll has been saying he has reported me and I'm getting banned. As if any decent mod on earth would listen to a PURE troublemaker like him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask. To me, they have to be fair game.

I also have to laugh at the arrogance of Babe calling me a troll (which is namecalling) and then offering this "challenge".

It's never been a challenge for me.  I don't offer up opinions followed by names. Obviously, I have my enemies here who have either insecurely mocked me and initiated all of that, so I return fire.

But, I have no issue not only accepting this, but seeing if Babe can be genuine for the first time in is life.

I've not seen someone so hypocritical in my life. My last thread, he was the first one in calling me "Megatool".

They hypocrisy is stunning. But, I'll accept and see if he can put his money where his mouth is for once.

[/QUOTE]

Loophole found. Insulting someone isn't name calling.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there are ways around it. Like, I could say, Rusty lacks even an iota of intelligence. That's not name-calling. But I'm not going to do that. I'm trying to embrace the spirit of the challenge as well as the letter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're not on ignore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

rusty i got ur backSIDE

[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that has been gotten many many times.