In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

I will take the challenge if Rusty does. Anybody else?

[/QUOTE]

You probably have me on ignore but just in case you don't, I just took everybody except Jet Fans off ignore temporarily to see if this can last more than 5 Minutes LOL.  If you and Rusty accept this challenge so will I.   

[/QUOTE]

I never called you a name, though.  You put me on Ignore for something else.

[/QUOTE]

Have to argue don't you?   Do ya think that implying that I was drunk or implying that I was a liar is part of the "Name" family?

I throw out a Olive Branch and you immediately have to break it in two.  I don't think this is going to last too long. 

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not. You're dealing with Rusty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: No Name-Calling Challenge!

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loophole found. Insulting someone isn't name calling.

[/QUOTE]

no name calling, no insulting, no posting of disparaging pics

[/QUOTE]

Insults are often in the eye of the beholder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[/QUOTE]

I think RKrap and TFB12 can do it. Not sure about Mt Hurl.  His rep is certainly very questionable here.  

Bustchise  is the board's worst troll because of his approach with the numerous names and characters he uses.

It's why I refuse to bet with him, too. He could lose the bet as one character and then just sign in under one of his other many board names claiming he;s not Bustchise.

I'd like to see if Babe can stand on his own two feet for once and be a real person, so I'll put the onus on him. Let's see if he can do it.

[/QUOTE]

Technically doesn't this count as namecalling? Seeing as his name is Rkarp...That was really fast

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Excluding the NY Trolls yes?

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask. To me, they have to be fair game.

I also have to laugh at the arrogance of Babe calling me a troll (which is namecalling) and then offering this "challenge".

It's never been a challenge for me.  I don't offer up opinions followed by names. Obviously, I have my enemies here who have either insecurely mocked me and initiated all of that, so I return fire.

But, I have no issue not only accepting this, but seeing if Babe can be genuine for the first time in is life.

I've not seen someone so hypocritical in my life. My last thread, he was the first one in calling me "Megatool".

They hypocrisy is stunning. But, I'll accept and see if he can put his money where his mouth is for once.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not game for this...it's a setup Rusty...just Babe's old B.S....you really think you're going to get rkarp, TB12 and all of the BUST-CHISE family of Jets trolls to go along with it?...Not a chance!

[/QUOTE]

Hypothetical  if I call you Rusty is that Name calling?  Rusty???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think RKrap and TFB12 can do it. Not sure about Mt Hurl.  His rep is certainly very questionable here.  

Bustchise  is the board's worst troll because of his approach with the numerous names and characters he uses.

It's why I refuse to bet with him, too. He could lose the bet as one character and then just sign in under one of his other many board names claiming he;s not Bustchise.

I'd like to see if Babe can stand on his own two feet for once and be a real person, so I'll put the onus on him. Let's see if he can do it.

[/QUOTE]

Technically doesn't this count as namecalling? Seeing as his name is Rkarp...That was really fast

[/QUOTE]

That definitely is. But Rusty will lie and say it was a typo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loophole found. Insulting someone isn't name calling.

[/QUOTE]

no name calling, no insulting, no posting of disparaging pics

[/QUOTE]

Insults are often in the eye of the beholder.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.....don't you mean Insults are often in the lie of the beholder?

I'm in if it involves rusty/melswitt/and re-incarnation thereof....easy for me.

[/QUOTE]

That too.

I know Rusty accepted the challenge. What he thinks that means is debatable. But he cried about me calling him a name, so I offered him this. This way, when he fails, he can never again complain when I destroy him by simply telling him what he is.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Proof is in my last post to RKarp.  Go check it out. I made the adjustment. You're quite a piece of work.

Here I am following your rules and you're running around trying to cause trouble with your little weak minded allies trying to prop you up.

[/QUOTE]

Again isn't this an insult? It really isn't that hard not be a d0uche. This place would be a lot better that way

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Is dink-weed a name.....?   somebody needs to post a rulebook.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Proof is in my last post to RKarp.  Go check it out. I made the adjustment. You're quite a piece of work.

Here I am following your rules and you're running around trying to cause trouble with your little weak minded allies trying to prop you up.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't call you a name. I simply stated what I expected you to do. You lie all the time, so why wouldn't I expect you to lie about that?

Try being honest for a while, and perhaps my expectations of you will change.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

LMAO....  gotta love this board....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again isn't this an insult? It really isn't that hard not be a d0uche. This place would be a lot better that way

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever taken on Babe here?  Case closed.  The guy is as belligerent as any of our trolls.

You, Tanbass, people like that who give the trolls room here, are really part of the problem.

[/QUOTE]

Why does anybody need to "take me on". I'm just honest.

I could lie and say it's all Brady's fault, or BB is the greatest GM of all-time. But I choose to be truthful. Lying just makes me feel like shyte, so I try like hell not to do it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

I will take the challenge if Rusty does. Anybody else?

[/QUOTE]
    Didnt you just lose your own bet from your first post?

[/QUOTE]

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

"smelly little jets trolls"   lol

Can I get a ruling on a second name calling offense or is this too general?

This is funny though.  It is true that this board is full of more fighting than any other I have ever been on... so it would be nice to have people be a little more about the Patriots and a little less about slinging insults about.

Good thread

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

[/QUOTE]

"smelly little jets trolls"

[/QUOTE]

No prohibition against name-calling a group. Smile

And they are smelly and little, and certainly trolls.

The OP states; "On an individual basis".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"smelly little jets trolls"

[/QUOTE]

No prohibition against name-calling a group. Smile

And they are smelly and little, and certainly trolls.

The OP states; "On an individual basis".

[/QUOTE]

haaaa.... no worries man

:-D

I'm in Manhattan right now and trolls are much more annoying in person at the bars than this board... that's for damn sure.  I was the only Pats fan in the bar when we were playing Carolina on MNF... everyone else besides the couple beside me were so against the Pats.  It is the only thing that Giant and Jets fans seem to agree on... they hate us.

I was also in town for our second superbowl run when we lost to the Giants... good god that was tough to watch in NYC. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I enjoy the namecalling that goes on here on the board: MegaTool, Diapers, Gunty, Handy, Cupcake, RKrap, Dumbkopf, Imbecile, UnderPants, Frank Fitts and so on

What's not to like? It's funny. Why would anybody want to end it? Namecalling is the lingua franca of message boarding

Good luck with your challenge, Babe, but I hope it fails miserably

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tears.

tfb, hurlie on the watch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This place makes me laugh.  Sometimes I can't wait to get on here to see what craziness is going on. 

Have not read the entire thread yet but I imagine several people have already lost the challenge already.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This place makes me laugh.  Sometimes I can't wait to get on here to see what craziness is going on. 

Have not read the entire thread yet but I imagine several people have already lost the challenge already.

[/QUOTE]

Your compadre Rally signed on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your compadre Rally signed on.

[/QUOTE]

Who's that? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I enjoy the namecalling that goes on here on the board: MegaTool, Diapers, Gunty, Handy, Cupcake, RKrap, Dumbkopf, Imbecile, UnderPants, Frank Fitts and so on

What's not to like? It's funny. Why would anybody want to end it? Namecalling is the lingua franca of message boarding

Good luck with your challenge, Babe, but I hope it fails miserably

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I can't name-call Rusty, until he messes up, but I can still slap this on him...

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyBB_zpsae696efd.jpg