No need for the panic button...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PiBoy. Show PiBoy's posts

Re: No need for the panic button...

I am with you man, let's just put that away, and fix what we can fix and move on. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

In Response to Re: No need for the panic button...:
    [QUOTE]Look at it this way... If they do not get the #2... Pats will win the division, host a home game.  They win at home in the playoffs... Then they need to go on the road and will face either a San Diego team they have beat in the past in SD (edge Pats) or go to Cincy who despite 2005, is relatively new to this "play-off" thing (edge Pats). Then it could be back to Indy for the final rematch of the decade.  Last night hurt guys - but its far from over.  Just win the division... TRY to get the #2 (with help) and the rest is history. 2007: New England beats the Giants to go 16-0 for the first time in NFL history... only to lose to the Giants to end up 18-1...  Anything can happen guys!
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I don't see the #2 seed as realistic.  I think it's liable to be San Diego, with the Pats as the #3 seed, just looking at remaining schedules for the contending teams.  Cincy has 2 very lose-able games left, against the Vikes and the Chargers, and could end up 11-5.  We could realistically win out, going 12-4, which probably gets us the #3 seed.  So we end up going to SD for the divisional round.  Who knows what'll happen there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

well wen exactly can we panic, nots a bad word, u never panic, but theres a whole lot of concern, w/ good reason.  couldnt disagree more w/ this is the one to lose, this n the colts were absoultly the ones 2 win. we havnt beatin a good team in 2 yrs. 2YRS! the cards r it, thats sad im srry. we havnt won a road game, we havnt beat ANYBODY,NOBODY! N if we do win out , so wut, wut does that mean? we can beat jake the mistake, that we can beat the jacksonville jokes, u guys guys need to step away for a moment , how would u look at this team if u lived elsewhere, anyone saying different if foolin themselves. iknow we havnt lose 2inarow in a while, but miami always plays us away, home, specially at their pad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

Bottom line is we just dont hav the playas. 81 has been my fav athlete 2 watch since he was at marshell, but i get so frustrated wen people lik 2 look at him after a lose. Hes r ONLY deep threat, that is so messd up to begin w/. Cmon we hav 1 guy to challenge u down field, thats a joke. depend way 2 much on him n 83, been lik that for 3yrs. we hav no running game at all! ssshhh no dont say lawrence the phoney, yea at times, in spurts he always looks ok. only reason hes here cause pats would hav 2 pay 2.1 mill if we cut him. we need a running game real bad, in the worst way! How bout a lil help from the T.E. , same thing w/ watson, u'll b waiting for him n 39 4ever. better chance of catchin bin laden. also oline just isnt built for pass blockin, the luv runin down field for screens, quick outs, n theres way 2 much pressure, up the middle, round the edge, cant ignore it guys. so we need an wideout that can play the x spot, a real t.e., n help on oline ( big sigh). OK thats the offense, THE D is a whole nother story! LOL so we hav 75 big vince, and, well... uuummm, hhhmm? listen 51 hasnt produced nough this yr. shows real  protentional, but didnt take that next step this yr, dont wanna hear bout injuries, every1 is hurt, if ur on the field tehn u need 2 produce. still need help in the secondary, real bad, weve had 1 corner that gets pickd on all day every yr. Hobbs, Whilete,  Oneil, whoever, its a big problem, move him to nickel, teams will find him wherever. No pass rush at all, nothing its a rumah at best.that might be our biggest problem on D. its actually embarressing. sum guys show potentional as i said, 51 ,59, 30. cple other guys 2 but we need help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvdinnah. Show tvdinnah's posts

Seriously folks the Pats are not looking good. Linebackers are too inexperienced and Thomas is old and slow. Brian Cushing and Larry English and Clay Mathews Jr were all available. Ron Brace has not even suited up since like week 2. The Cowboys picked Mike Jenkins last year and he was getting burned early but you know what he has improved this year and is having a great season. Time for Butler and Chung to step up. Pats had no pass rush and the secondary couldn't cover. Concerned yes because Seymour is gone Vrabel is gone the defense is not able to make a great play on 3rd down and I can't remember the last time a linebacker caused a turnover or had an interception. It's not panic time and the AFC is weak except for the Colts and maybe the Chargers but do we think this team is a Super Bowl contender? Unless Brady gets motivated which if I was him what's more motivating than that little slice of Brazilian under wear I don't see it. I think BB got rid of Seymour for a QB in the 1st round in 2011. Brady didn't look like he cared nor did he look comfortable and the Saints rushed 3 guys like all night. This team needs to play like a team and come together in the next few weeks or its a playoff game then the golf course. I'm still confused that Derrick Brooks wasn't an option at linebacker or even Bruschi at least he knows the system.        

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

In Response to Re: No need for the panic button...:
    [QUOTE]I don't see the #2 seed as realistic.  I think it's liable to be San Diego, with the Pats as the #3 seed, just looking at remaining schedules for the contending teams.  Cincy has 2 very lose-able games left, against the Vikes and the Chargers, and could end up 11-5.  We could realistically win out, going 12-4, which probably gets us the #3 seed.  So we end up going to SD for the divisional round.  Who knows what'll happen there?
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

This is my point - if the Chargers lose to Cincy and the Pats win out, then the Pats will have a better seed than SD based on Conf record.  If Cincy loses to the Vikes then the Pats are tied with them and I'm not sure how it will play out then, but I could see CIncy losing another (they lost to Oak??).  Then Pats get #2.

Don't throw in the towel yet guys.  I don't have to tell anyone of you that the Pats ALWAYS have a chance with TB, BB, Moss, Welker, etc....

Pats lost to some great teams so far...
    10-0 Saints
    8-0 Colts
    5-0 Denver (who sux now, but was great going into week 5)
    1-0 Jets (suct but weeks 1-2 Brady was 10% at best!!)

THEY ARE STILL IN THIS THING!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I just watched the Sports Illustrated dvds of the 03 and 04 season.  Big losses those years too.  D scares me, but lets face it, did the broncos or the jets run us over? No.  The offense was weak and they both JUST got by us.  We just took on two of the 3 best offenses in the league and dominated one for 3 quarters, the other, well, we need to work that out.  I'm feeling ok about it, and you can bet those guys are working HARD to correct that embarrasing loss, and now maybe some of the sports talking heads will stop making stupid statements like "as long as the patriots have Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck they will be a contender"  and start to underrate us again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, the other thing i noticed from watching those dvds.  Tom didnt ALWAYS throw at peoples feet.  CAN SOMEONE FIX THAT PLEASE?  Because i have a sneaking feeling that is alot of the issue, and i would refer you back to last year, Matt Cassels yards were high because of YAC, and everyone was saying his stats were inflated because of it.  But he got the high YAC because receivers caught his throws in stride, and kept running, not stooping to pick them up off the carpet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from polpolk9. Show polpolk9's posts

Patriots they arent a winning team. belichek cant talk right. Kraft is all money first--u waste your time on the patriots and are suckers waisting money there too