No one is beating the Patriots the rest of the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: No one is beating the Patriots the rest of the year

I could be wrong but I see a 2 score win for the Pats here--their defense has not seen an offense like the Pats---- BB was quoted as saying they don't change on defense  --  so what you see is what you get-----unlike scheme changing defenses--I will take my chances with BB in this one --  Pats 31-17.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great thread kp.  I see no reason why we won't run the table.  Huston, like I said 2 weeks ago, is a joke.   Only one team has had a more Powder Puff schedule to date and that's the NY Midgets.  If anyone thinks that SF isn't s**tting themselves over having to come to NE and play us is a fool.

For the trolls and non-believers just remember we are the only team with Tom Brady and BB and the only one that's been there and done that over the last decade +

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great thread kp.  I see no reason why we won't run the table.  Huston, like I said 2 weeks ago, is a joke.   Only one team has had a more Powder Puff schedule to date and that's the NY Midgets.  If anyone thinks that SF isn't s**tting themselves over having to come to NE and play us is a fool.

For the trolls and non-believers just remember we are the only team with Tom Brady and BB and the only one that's been there and done that over the last decade +

[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir!

And great thread Kansas.... I think we can run(literally) the table, but as long as we win the last one baby!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome is right.  As long as Mcdaniels,can keep up the good play calling and not force things.  He needs to continue to keep it basic and simple.  We are good enough so we do not need to run any gimmick plays.  I believe this defense is going to pretty good also by end of year.  We will peaking at the right time. 

[/QUOTE]
    Your assuming a lot here, what happens when the exalted one benches Ridley for his fumble? Or takes Welker out of the offense because of the "joke' . Or trades Spikes because of his tweet.  Or has so little faith in his defense that instead of punting and at least make Manning start from the 20 yard line, goes for it yet again, with a lead this time,
    and Brady gets sacked, almost bent in two.  They won't run the table, they will be lucky to win the AFC. 

Ridley will fumble , why because he runs hard, BB wants runners like the Law Firm, guys who put two arms around the ball, you try running hard with both arms wrapped around the ball, it restricts your ability to balance for cuts, can't do it. this guy is a stud running back, may be the Patriots best ever, given the opportunity. he never should have been benched in last years super bowl, what because he's human and fumbled? Even the great Jim Brown fumbled once and a while. BB probably would have benched Jim Brown.

Willis Mc Gahee doesn't fumble on the ten yard line for the Broncos, then Manning wins that game, or at least the exalted one sweats big time.

How come guys like Mc Courty can stink up the place , give up touchdowns, and Ridley gets benched for a fumble when the whole defense is trying to strip the ball from him when his is running his butt off in traffic. BB is a flawed personality, he wins because he is a great coach, his worst enemy is the other BB, the one would lets his arrogance get in the way. Whether it's his stubborness on draft day, or his penchant for benching players who make the slightest mistake.

They'll get to the trough, but BB will blow it with his inconsistent , arrogant decision making, write it down. The only thing Belichick has to fear, is Belichick, his arrogance is in a class all by itself. Brady should have at least 5 super bowl rings, there is only one reason he doesn't have them and it's name is Belichick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My numbers have the Seahawks by 0.9 points.  OK team, great home field advantage, rough 3000 mile trip for the Pats.  Not reflected in the numbers is Aaron Hernandez's return.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If anyone thinks that SF isn't s**tting themselves over having to come to NE and play us is a fool.

oh yeah they dont even want to get on the plane...hahaha

wait till tommy sees the speed of that D and gets smashed a few times

of course giants gotta go play them in sf third straight time but as champs we understand

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to aussiewill2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome is right.  As long as Mcdaniels,can keep up the good play calling and not force things.  He needs to continue to keep it basic and simple.  We are good enough so we do not need to run any gimmick plays.  I believe this defense is going to pretty good also by end of year.  We will peaking at the right time. 

[/QUOTE]
    Your assuming a lot here, what happens when the exalted one benches Ridley for his fumble? Or takes Welker out of the offense because of the "joke' . Or trades Spikes because of his tweet.  Or has so little faith in his defense that instead of punting and at least make Manning start from the 20 yard line, goes for it yet again, with a lead this time,
    and Brady gets sacked, almost bent in two.  They won't run the table, they will be lucky to win the AFC. 

Ridley will fumble , why because he runs hard, BB wants runners like the Law Firm, guys who put two arms around the ball, you try running hard with both arms wrapped around the ball, it restricts your ability to balance for cuts, can't do it. this guy is a stud running back, may be the Patriots best ever, given the opportunity. he never should have been benched in last years super bowl, what because he's human and fumbled? Even the great Jim Brown fumbled once and a while. BB probably would have benched Jim Brown.

Willis Mc Gahee doesn't fumble on the ten yard line for the Broncos, then Manning wins that game, or at least the exalted one sweats big time.

How come guys like Mc Courty can stink up the place , give up touchdowns, and Ridley gets benched for a fumble when the whole defense is trying to strip the ball from him when his is running his butt off in traffic. BB is a flawed personality, he wins because he is a great coach, his worst enemy is the other BB, the one would lets his arrogance get in the way. Whether it's his stubborness on draft day, or his penchant for benching players who make the slightest mistake.

They'll get to the trough, but BB will blow it with his inconsistent , arrogant decision making, write it down. The only thing Belichick has to fear, is Belichick, his arrogance is in a class all by itself. Brady should have at least 5 super bowl rings, there is only one reason he doesn't have them and it's name is Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

re: "They won't run the table, they will be lucky to win the AFC. "

i disagree, but the gist of what you say thereafter is basically true. bbs personality (and shortcomings there) do hinder the overlall product at times in different ways.  one area it is dramatic imo. is who he is comfortable having as coaches on his team. the best in the league vs who he can tolerate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Somehow we found a new offense that has not been seen. Run for 250 yards, no huddle, pass lights out, fast pace. it's mighty.

Awesome to watch.

[/QUOTE]

you have to admit a college schedule helps

[/QUOTE]

houston, sf, balt and seattle are a college schedule?

you as well as anyone who knows football know the formula for determining any teams schedule each season. there's nothing fishy about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I looked at my point spread numbers for the rest of the year.  The toughest remaining game of the year for New England is this Sunday.  My spreads are positive when the home team is favored and negative when the visitor is favored.  New England is the official "visitor" in London but they will have the shortest flight by far and will be the crowd favorite at Wembley, so I'm scrambling on that particular forecast.

@ Seahawks 0.3  New England is the barest of underdogs unless they get someone such as Edelman or Hernandez back.  Both are quite possible.

The rest of the games are all leaning toward New England.
    Jets  8.1
    @ Saint Louis in London  -10 ?
    Buffalo 13.9  This comes after New England's bye week.
    Indy  13.7  And that's after Indy's thursday night layover.
    @ Jets  -8.3  Not the longest road trip for New England.
    @ miami -6.4  New England benefits from a 10 day layover after the Jets game.
    Houston  3.9  Home cooking in December versus a deep south team.
    San Francisco 4.2  Look at the long flight across three time zones for the visitor.
    @ Jacksonville  -8.3  They just played Miami so the warmth will be familiar.
    Miami 11.7  Week 17 forecasts are always dangerous if the Patriots aren't playing for playoff positioning.

13. This post has been removed.