No suspensions or fines for 2 JETS players? WTF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: No suspensions or fines for 2 JETS players? WTF?

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

I would agree, although I would prefer if repeated offenses were met with increasing consequences.  For the fines to work I think they need to be pegged as a % of the offender's salary (pro-rated across the contract including all bonuses).  Let's face it, $100k to someone making league minimum is much harsher than 100K for someone making 7 mil per year.

How about if the fines are equal to the % of the season represented by the suspension?  get suspended for two games, the fine is one-eighth of the annual salary.

I realize I'm not going to come up with the formula, just wondering what others might think about this stuff.

Oh, and thanks for editing the quote box.

A suspended player forgoes his pay for the games he is out, so in that respect, your master plan is already in action!

Without fail, I always edit the quote box.  Existing in a community like this, the little things we can do to make it more enjoyable are worth doing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

[QUOTE]

A suspended player forgoes his pay for the games he is out, so in that respect, your master plan is already in action!

Without fail, I always edit the quote box.  Existing in a community like this, the little things we can do to make it more enjoyable are worth doing.

[/QUOTE]

Both of your points are of course correct.  I find it a pain to edit the quote box when on a mobile device. I do it, but it's a pain.  If anyone can tell me how to do it easily, I would appreciate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I did know that a suspended player forfeits his pay. I was looking to make it a little more painful. 

Wandering off topic, but what happens to that forfeited money?  Does the Team get to keep it?  Does it affect the cap at all?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

RT @MikeReiss Asked Aqib Talib if he thought Mangold hit was dirty: "He started to dive when I was in bounds. ... I didn't see it as dirty."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RT @MikeReiss Asked Aqib Talib if he thought Mangold hit was dirty: "He started to dive when I was in bounds. ... I didn't see it as dirty."

Hiya Bustchise/anonimos/phat rex/fatsam/section136 and a host of others...

[/QUOTE]

hi rusty

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to jetstrollbegone's comment:

BTW...

I'm not Rusty....you are as simple as NAS...LMFAO!!!!

okay rusty

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.