1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: None of you here can talk football!

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

what was it Al Bundy used to say?

" I once scored 4 touchdowns in one game for my high school team"

[/QUOTE]

Actually I think Ed O'Neill played for Ohio State

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

HONDA!! What a great memory you have !!! Now everybody understands where I get my sage like knowledge from. It's called experience.

I get a kick out of all of you want a be sports radio hosts. Some of you know what you are talking about....most of you don't. To many rose colored glass wearers for me in here especially concerning the dark, dreary, black days of the pats organization called Spygate.

I understand it's a pats forum but Spygate happened gang and that's why I can't stand the pats or their fans that condone cheating in sports.

Yes I played the greatest game ever played on a very high level on a great team that was very successful and NEVER had to cheat to win....so I hope you understand.

I got a long ride ahead of me right now but you can be sure that I will be checking back in. Until then...

Y'all have a nice afternoon now ...ya'hear?!

[/QUOTE]

Again, these fool fans from other teams....can't you clowns ever come up with something substantial other than Spygate? Like the Pats were the only ones that did it!!!! Guess again!

Remind us all again, when was the last time Jests were in the SB? What? 1969? What's that, going on 43 years? Yeah, you have some right to trash talk, don't you!??! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon is really parading around his virtual machismo today. Probably he had a date last night and got another 'that little thing!' then laughed out the door. He's here to compensate

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not my words - just quoting what was told to me last night at a Dunkin Donuts as I was having coffee by a guy who in his own words "knows the game because in the 60s he had a TRYOUT for the KC Chiefs"and "Anybody who has never played college ball or had a pro team tryout,  doesnt  know anything about the game and cant talk about it" So then I mentioned that if Belichick didnt do either, how could he be a head coach?? At that point the guy got up and left....

[/QUOTE]

I just read a thread of your about considering getting Tebow. And this is a thread YOU initiate? Really? Well, I do not know what it is you said to him but maybe it was one of those really insightful ideas you had like the TEbow one. You know, the one that takes a page from the brilliant Jets? They even had an OC whose expertise is the wildcat. And all that talk about other teams having to game plan for Tebow. Really? Like it is really tough to game plan for a QB who cannot throw the football except if there is no one within 20 yards of his receiver and he can toss it up high so the receiver has a chance to run under it because the QB isnt very accurate otherwise...

Maybe the guy you spoke with was influenced by the company he was keeping.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spam the board?! My insight and sage like knowledge is what keeps me here!

[/QUOTE]

Well hello. How are those cheating jets doing these days? Hire any new coaches to walk onto the field and trip anyone? Hire any new bozos to film other teams? Hows that insight you had before your SB bound team lost TEN (10) games? Wow... How does a team lose 10 games? In one year? Must be that special insight ... Anyway, hows all that cheating coming along?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Everything you ever really wanted to know about football you can learn playing football in highschool.  That being said there are people working in the NFL that have no business being there for the same reason this is true in any business; nepotism.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You wouldnt be talking about a certain special assistant coach on the Pats staff this year with the last name of Belichick?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

leona said he played oline for a div.1 team and weighed  220 pounds hilarious

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

You wouldnt be talking about a certain special assistant coach on the Pats staff this year with the last name of Belichick?

[/QUOTE]

No not necessarily, the Ryan brothers are good coordinators, it's not every case of nepotism but once they've proven to be average to poor how do they get to hang around, how many more teams will Wade Phillips ruin?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No not necessarily, the Ryan brothers are good coordinators, it's not every case of nepotism but once they've proven to be average to poor how do they get to hang around, how many more teams will Wade Phillips ruin?

[/QUOTE]

Not too many - hes already been to most. As head coach Buffalo and Dallas - as coordinator way to many for me to remember.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Portfolio- Stay on subject-Spygate-thanks

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jets or is it JINTS, come back when NJ has a Pro football team in the playoffs.  I condone any and all cheating that keeps the Not Yets and Midgets home after the holiday!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

Portfolio- Stay on subject-Spygate-thanks

[/QUOTE]

Subject is Jets videotaping illegally and still losing all those games... THey cant even cheat well.... just often.. the subject is..........................................

you remember cheater fan... it was preceeded by this....

and of course you know about the real videotaping scandal shown here...

IMG420-300x225

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Tom Hab- FINALLY a NE fan shows his true colors- A self proclaimed condoner of cheating.Thanks...don't you feel better now that you got off your chest.?

The next question is very simply....How do you sleep at night?

Hey Port-I see a guy with headphones looking at the play on the field.And I see a Miami Dolphin taking a cheap shot....I don't remeber any Sideline gate ...do you? but I and the rest of the Sporting World will never forget Spygate!

[/QUOTE]

Jets, I thought you have a long ride ahead of you?  Still waiting for the tank to fill up for the long flush home?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Not my words - just quoting what was told to me last night at a Dunkin Donuts as I was having coffee by a guy who in his own words "knows the game because in the 60s he had a TRYOUT for the KC Chiefs"and "Anybody who has never played college ball or had a pro team tryout,  doesnt  know anything about the game and cant talk about it" So then I mentioned that if Belichick didnt do either, how could he be a head coach?? At that point the guy got up and left....

[/QUOTE]

Was that guy at Dunkin' Donuts named Rusty??   LOL!!!  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

That was hours ago but thanks for looking out.I am heading  out for a few in a few but I would like to leave you all with this.

When lying down in bed ,babe and TFB will have their Brady jerseys on and all tucked in with their pats bedsheets, I want you to think that "maybe there really is something to that Curse of Spygate that Leon just won't let go.The pats did lose two SB's sine those dark ugly days."

Or you can try to convince yourself that there is no such thing as a Curse. Most of you are redsox fans right.......

Y'all have a great weekend now ya'hear?!Try not to toss and turn too much!

LOL and hopefully you all know that I really am laughing!

[/QUOTE]

Gnight leon have a good...Flush!  There he goes, now I need to scrub this thing with bleach...