Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg

Where is he?  Did he finally get bored, or what?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg

If the Pats were 0-10 I could invision alot less discussion on this board also.In Response to Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg:
    [QUOTE]Where is he?  Did he finally get bored, or what?  
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg

Jimmy you got that right, 0-10 would not bring a lot of guys to the board, but the trolls would be rediculous!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Raptor thanks for serving if you did-I was with Recon at Lejeune and 4th marines at Schwaub in Okinowa. Go Pats!In Response to Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg:
    [QUOTE]Jimmy you got that right, 0-10 would not bring a lot of guys to the board, but the trolls would be rediculous!
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In Response to Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg:
    [QUOTE]Raptor thanks for serving if you did-I was with Recon at Lejeune and 4th marines at Schwaub in Okinowa. Go Pats!In Response to Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Underdoggggg is an OK Guy. Enjoy him.

Yes, brings back memories. Foreward Air Observer for 3 months for a Marine Recon Co. During Tet Offensive, then back to the Wings for another 10 months! Small world. Semper FI.

Have a good Thanksgiving all..remember the Vets during Grace!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TB - you obviously aren't that active on this board.  Look around my friend. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yeah, doggg im active under davedsone.  Just taking my backup out for a stroll.  and yes, you have been missing for a few days.  Maybe even close to a week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Semper-fi Bro and a happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.In Response to Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog..or even sad, lonely, missing Underdogggggg : Yes, the Underdoggggg is an OK Guy. Enjoy him. Yes, brings back memories. Foreward Air Observer for 3 months for a Marine Recon Co. During Tet Offensive, then back to the Wings for another 10 months! Small world. Semper FI. Have a good Thanksgiving all..remember the Vets during Grace!
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]