NOT IN OUR HOUSE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE

2-14, no QB,team sucks, are we really responding to this idiot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    [QUOTE]here is something that might cheer you up a lil Boston! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg look on the bright side; NE would not have even had a chance had #18 been healthy this year! is NE ever gonna score more than 17 against the G MEN! GREAT SUPERBOWL IN INDY THIS YEAR!!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL PAT FANS! ps.. dont get your hopes up on the Celts this year either.. guy who goes by LEGEND has a team here in the HEARTLAND thats ready to become a CONTENDER! the DEMISE is beginning for NE; and INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

You are simply a D.B. and I don't mean defensive back.

Have your fun troll, as your team is set to wander in the wilderness for a decade, while the PATS are set to make another run next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18coltfire. Show 18coltfire's posts

Easy now Dessalines...We all know nothing lasts forever. You've enjoyed your run I'm sure but like everything else it must come to an end. We had our free fall this year and soon you will too. I can only hope Andrew Luck is as good as advertised and that the new philosophy of our new GM & coaches leads to bigger and better things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18coltfire. Show 18coltfire's posts

BTW--NY will always be greater than Boston!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Your "house" is a hillbilly shack in the armpit of America.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Why are you even here? Shouldnt you be on your own team forum, talking about how your team had one of the worst years ever, are handicapped by a crippled QB who cant even throw right now, and a team that overall reminds me of a JV squad at the special olyimpics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    [QUOTE]Why are you even here?
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Classic case of he never got any attention as a kid and this is the only way he knows how to find any.  Plus, what fun is it for him to be over at the Colts forum talking doom and gloom with others.  I feel sorry for the loser.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    [QUOTE]here is something that might cheer you up a lil Boston! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg look on the bright side; NE would not have even had a chance had #18 been healthy this year! is NE ever gonna score more than 17 against the G MEN! GREAT SUPERBOWL IN INDY THIS YEAR!!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL PAT FANS! ps.. dont get your hopes up on the Celts this year either.. guy who goes by LEGEND has a team here in the HEARTLAND thats ready to become a CONTENDER! the DEMISE is beginning for NE; and INDY is going nowhere for the next 10-15!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

Get this...a hick from Indiana referring to Boston as, "lil Boston"...LOL!!!!

Hey troll...congratulations on a great year! Just want you to know how much we enjoyed watching the "Keystone Colts" perform this year...LOL!!!

Isn't it interesting how Eli Manning has eclipsed his overrated brother as the best QB in the Manning family? After years of watching the Picasso of Choke Artists, Peyton, gag...it's refreshing to see that Eli doesn't have that same recessive gene. 

Speaking of Peyton, say goodbye to Ol' Horseface. He'll soon be released...and/or retire.

Idiots like you are why the Colts are both disrespected and hated here. Yes, the Pats lost to the N.Y. Giants. But, what's the shame of going toe to toe with a better team, and coming up a hair short? Compare that to a veteran team going from being a fixture in the play-offs, to becoming the laughing stock of the league...in one year! 

As for the title of your juvenile thread, "Not in Our House", you're acting as though it was the Colts that beat the Patriots. Well, go ahead and live vicariously through the Giants. You certainly can't live through the Colts...LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I still wonder what kind of loser feels compelled to talk smack on a rivals forum. Especially a loser from such a sh-----ty team.  Must be a youngster or possibly someone who leads a sheltered pathetic life and has a need to portray himself as superior under the anonymity of cyber space.  

I can understand some trash talk from Giant Fans but from a Colt Fan?  Jet Fans?

Whatever.  It appears that these people obviously have no life.  Therefore, I can only look upon them with pity for their pathetic lives.    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool, he is either gone or locked back up in his mothers basement for the day!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to ColtsPacersFan1's comment:

In Response to Re: NOT IN OUR HOUSE:
    [QUOTE]Indianapolis will win the next 200 Super Bowls in a row, no one will ever stop them on offense and they won't give up any scores except for a 99 yard field goal. there, now go away.
    Posted by pauldeba

i always felt like after the 07 season pats would nvr win another SB.  i sincerely will always believe the Pats cheated in 03 & 04 during the regular season and its the reason INDY had to travel to NE both years.

I am extremely pleased to see NE fall once again in epic fashion.  and the icing is losing once again to a MANNING.

3 SB's now lost to ARCHIE'S BOYS! [/QUOTE]

Tom Brady has won as many Super Bowls as the entire hillbilly Manning clan, including the old man. Peyton has 8 (thats EIGHT) one and outs in the playoffs. The one year they won the big game, he had 3 TDs and 7 Ints in the playoffs. Yes, he is truely a magical quartebacking machine. Eli hasn't even got his team to the playoffs in 4 of the last 5 years. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Manning has one, I repeat one, game winning comeback drives in 15 years (!) Kaepernick already has two. 

The Colts don't have a playoff "house." They have a shack that Rex Grossman helped them to build.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Let them keep posting.  Nothing screams fear louder than a whining troll.

The closer we get to game day, the more clearly we see the roaches in the light.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]Unbelievable. A guy whose team won two games this year is talking smack. How'd your last Super Bowl go? Still fooled by that onside kick every time you see it on replay?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right - the onside kick lost the game....NOTHING to do with jugheads pick six to seal it...LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I don't know I think Seyton gets two MVPs this year, one for the Regular Season and One for the Pro-Bowl.

Maybe even three if Papa John's has an MVP for fastest Pizza delivery on Super Bowl Sunday!