"Not Sure Pats Can Make Playoffs" - Peter King

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re:

that is idiocy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re:

When did he say that?! And wow. I'd love to hear his 'premise'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re:

is this a quote from 2008?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re:

well I guess that means that the Saints might not be able to make the playoffs either!  What an idiot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re:

Not sure where that quote came from. He has them rated #3 in his Fine 15 this week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

this must be a lie......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re:

He said this a few days ago on WEEI.  Said he wasn't sure how the Pats would do with a gimpy Amendola and a potentially messed up Gronk (in response to all the reports about Gronk's arm this week).  I do not particularly care for King, but it's not like he said this after the win yesterday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re:

LOL Peter King predicted the Pats to win the Super Bowl this year.  Rusty the Troll at work again.  If its a recent quote I assume it would be based on something like losing Wilfork, Talib, Mayo for a long time period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unreal.

Anti-BB media in full effect.  Tried to warn everyone.

I guess the good news is, the ones who have the anti-BB agenda have some fear, which is a good sign.

[/QUOTE]
    Its awful just awful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

I think this is the interview from last week. It had to do with Gronkowski's status.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/10/11/peter-king-on-mm-if-rob-gronkowski-remains-out-for-patriots-i-dont-know-that-they-can-make-the-playoffs/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He said this a few days ago on WEEI.  Said he wasn't sure how the Pats would do with a gimpy Amendola and a potentially messed up Gronk (in response to all the reports about Gronk's arm this week).  I do not particularly care for King, but it's not like he said this after the win yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

Well, why would he say it after the loss to Cincy?  

It's a stupid comment. Who is winning our division? Miami? Face it, it's a subtle, dramatic jab at BB.

King has not had access to Foxborough like he did since 2007 when he tried to promote his career by smearing BB with the witch hunt.

So, the best D in the NFL, obviously so built by BB, with some nice depth, is built for the long haul.

Brady had a bad game last week.  We're 6-0 if he has a good one. Period.

To come out and pretend Miami or the Jets win the divsion, with NE not even getting a WC is utterly ridiculous.

Holley said he almost drove off the road when he heard it and I can see why.

[/QUOTE]

Why would he say it after the Cinci loss? Maybe because the offense looked terrible, out of sync and non-productive? He said 'if they have a wobbly Amendola and if Gronk doesn't play at all'. His point was if Amendola is not going to be anywhere near 100% and Gronk is not going to be in the lineup and the offense plays at the same level they did against Cinci, its going to be a hard road for the Patriots. I think yesterday showed that is not necessarily the case, but I have no problem with what he said last Friday after that showing in Cincinatti the week before.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re:

King has 2, pre recorded sound bites. One says the pats will win the SB, the other, the pats won't make the playoffs. He picks which one gets aired based upon if the pats win or Lose the week before. He's a hack job just like florideio and his minions. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

You all know that Peter King picked the Pats to be in the SB in his MMQB 2013 predictions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

This is from the MMQB predictions of a month or so ago...

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/03/the-mmqbs-2013-predictions-and-preview-spectacular/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re:

So King said this last week prior to the Saint's game? If so...I mean there's worse things I've heard people say, like for instance, I know this one guy who ran around like a moron saying Adrian Wilson was going to be a difference maker for this defense. Now that was dumb.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Re:

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"were the same person" Bustchise?

Hmm?

Unglued are we, Bustchise?

[/QUOTE]

Not really. What's for me to be unglued about - that you couldn't support your op?

YOU PROVED ME RIGHT AGAIN - YOU ARE SO DENSE

I said that you would reply that I'm Buschise because you won't admit that you've been had during a long running joke AND because you have NO FACTS to support your op.

Otherwise, where's you evidence to support your op? 

But there's more at stake here, isn't there?  You have a fake facade that you have to uphold (you know, the one where you think you know more than anyone).

No matter what - this whole thread and your responses make you look bad.

You see, if you admit that Bustchise and I are two different people - you look like an idiot because you were the butt end of the joke.

If you continue to believe that Bustchise and I are the same people - then you look like an idiot because we're going to continue to play the joke on you - and the best part is that you STILL don't believe we're separate people - which is perfect, because we get to continue playing the joke on you. Trust me. There are several people who do enjoy making fun of you.

Sure, there are one or two people who think Bustchise and I are the same - but it really doesn't matter - because the butt end of the joke is still you. 

The perfect joke. And it's still working.....lol.

Here's your chance. 

Prove that your op is correct

Prove that I'm Bustchise

Prove that I'm a Jets fan

You can't, can you?   And, I'm betting that you're gonna prove that I'm right again by replying with name calling and accusations - because that's all you've got. How sad is that?

Son, you're still playing checkers. I'm playing chess. You have no more moves.

You gonna take the bait again?  If so, it will only prove what many already think of you.

[/QUOTE]

Yep...you're playing with something allright...how hard is it to type with one hand Bustchise?

17. This post has been removed.