Notable and Potential free agent WR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: Notable and Potential free agent WR

Pats 7393, Boldin had some of his best years before Fitz was even in the league, I think if you look at his highlights and sheer production it's pretty tough to question his talent at the WR position.  There's no doubt having Fitz on the other side helps him out alot, but he's shown over several years that he can put up big time #'s facing double/rolled coverage. I highly doubt NE will be able to pay him the money he wants/deserves, but having him here split out wide or in the slot (till Welker is back) with Moss would be absolutely devastating for opposing defenses...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I would bring back Deion Branch and see if he and Brady can bring back the amazing connection between them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

andre Boldin only played without Fitz for one year, his rookie year in 2003, after that its been the fitz boldin show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

Vincent Jackson is an ANIMAL, I would love to see him in NE but I would say the probabilities of that happening are less than 1%

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Vincent Jackson isn't going anywhere.  He is a top 10 wide receiver, and young.  San Diego will keep him.  If that means letting go Malcom Floyd, I'd love for the Patriots to scoop him up.  Huge, physical receiver with decent speed who can make big plays down the field.

Breaston would be a perfect fit, but since Boldin is almost sure to leave Arizona (and not come to New England because of money), Arizona will be inclined to keep Breaston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

pats7393,
    the only thing about boldin is he still caught 100 balls before fitz got there

I think anquan finally goes elsewhere but i dont think he is going anywhere to be a #2 WR

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Branch is not a Free Agent.....and it might be unlikely that he gets cut in an uncapped year.

Lee Evans i someone I would like to see in a NE uniform....