Nothing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Nothing

----

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Re: Nothing

I agree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

this is a very nihilistic thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Void

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

This thread makes me feel empty..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Is it a picture of the Chargers Super Bowl trophy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Nada

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Nil.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Null

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Can someone tell me If a deaf person has to go to court, - is it still called a hearing???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

% chance that Kim Kardashian's marriage lasts 2 years

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

is this thing on?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

If a man compliments a small breasted woman would that be called flattery?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Something pathetic Jets fans will be celebrating this year!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Did you know nothing has a website?

http://www.nothing.net/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Alex Trebek~ "Frame it in a form of a question"

Mark Sancheese~ "what is inside my head"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I just want to read how Laz analyzes this thread...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

"Nothing can come of nothing: speak again." King Lear (I, i, 92)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

zilch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_DV54ddNHE