Nov.24 denver at New England

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Nov.24 denver at New England

Does welker get a standing ovation with he arrives at the Razor?Does Welker know where the Defense is weak? IMO I say says to both of these . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Nov.24 denver at New England

He'll get a standing O, no doubt.  I don't think any conscious Patriots fan could ever dislike Wes. He was a class act and was an absolute warrior during his tenure with the Pats.  I will always cheer for him no matter what uniform he puts on.

I think he'll have a solid game again the Pats, but nothing crazy.  He won't put up the same monster numbers in Denver like he did here in NE because of Peyton's other options.

My predictions:

Season -  85 catches, 1100 yards, 4 TD

Nov 24 - 5 catches, 63 yards

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Does welker get a standing ovation with he arrives at the Razor?Does Welker know where the Defense is weak? IMO I say says to both of these . 

Does Welker play for the Pat's??? he should be treated as any other visiting player is treated. Someday when they honor him at halftime or he makes it into the Pat's HOF he will get the ovation he deserves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh he will be cheered prior to the game.  Once the game starts I wouldn't be surprised if he gets jeered, lol!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/john-elway-one-league-time-great-quarterbacks-become-133023861.html

"John Elway, one of the league’s all-time great quarterbacks, has become one of the best GMs too."

Agree or disagree?

Living well is the best revenge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'd boo him, because he and his agent are idiots who got money hungry. Maybe if he caught a certain pass I would give him cheers. Plus he is no longer a Pat, he is the enemy! He was a great player for us, but that's all he will be remembered for, great player who dropped that one pass. Gaurunteed if he caught that ball in the SB he would have been given maybe an extra 2-3 million from the Pats A and this thread would never exist, he would have retired as a Patriot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Are we talking about the same guy? The one that was routinely near the top of the league in dropped passes? The guy that gagged and handed another title to the pathetic Giants? The guy that abandoned us the first chance he got. The slot reciever whose intent was to hold up the Patriots for #1 money? That guy?

Give me a break. I never liked him. I would put him right up there with traitor Adam. The difference was, at least Vinatieri was clutch when he was here.

At he end of the day that's the difference between the Patriots when they were winning titles and the Patriots today. Too many guys like Wes Welker and not enough guys like Troy Brown. I remember when this team just found ways to win games when they mattered most. Now the opposite seems to be true.

Screw him. He should be right at home with the league's biggest choker out there in Denver. Assuming his neck holds up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:

Are we talking about the same guy? The one that was routinely near the top of the league in dropped passes? The guy that gagged and handed another title to the pathetic Giants? The guy that abandoned us the first chance he got. The slot reciever whose intent was to hold up the Patriots for #1 money? That guy?

Give me a break. I never liked him. I would put him right up there with traitor Adam. The difference was, at least Vinatieri was clutch when he was here.

At he end of the day that's the difference between the Patriots when they were winning titles and the Patriots today. Too many guys like Wes Welker and not enough guys like Troy Brown. I remember when this team just found ways to win games when they mattered most. Now the opposite seems to be true.

Screw him. He should be right at home with the league's biggest choker out there in Denver. Assuming his neck holds up.

Amen, Brother!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

It came down to Brady mqking Welker, not Welker making Brady. The same will hold true in Denver with Manning making Welker and not the other way around. In Denver they got Thomas and Decker. He won't see any where nere 100 receptions, also depends on how much Monty Ball rushes because Manning could still be 1 hit away from his career being over. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

There are two camps on this because Welker was both productive (most catches in the entire league during his tenure here) and very very likeable but at the same time instead of finding a way to win when the SB was on the line he found a way to lose. That and pushing for a bit too much money.

So there are reasonable sides here. 

As for me - I almost never boo. When I do it is for boneheadedness. I do not generally boo the other team. It is not polite. But I sure do get animated otherwise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

There are two camps on this because Welker was both productive (most catches in the entire league during his tenure here) and very very likeable but at the same time instead of finding a way to win when the SB was on the line he found a way to lose. That and pushing for a bit too much money.

So there are reasonable sides here. 

As for me - I almost never boo. When I do it is for boneheadedness. I do not generally boo the other team. It is not polite. But I sure do get animated otherwise.

gotta disagree twice here-your defense lost the SB (again) and just about what anybody asks for is "too much" money for the patriots

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I'd boo him, because he and his agent are idiots who got money hungry. Maybe if he caught a certain pass I would give him cheers. Plus he is no longer a Pat, he is the enemy! He was a great player for us, but that's all he will be remembered for, great player who dropped that one pass. Gaurunteed if he caught that ball in the SB he would have been given maybe an extra 2-3 million from the Pats A and this thread would never exist, he would have retired as a Patriot.

I agree, he is not a Patriot why cheer him!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

[QUOTE]

Amen, Brother!

[/QUOTE]

I'm over Wes!! Mr. Wilson or Spikes will meet him in the middle of the field with open arms.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Love the angst scash.  Tough not to agree with you.  WW certainly not TB in the clutch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

ill be there and it will be great seeing welker here, just wish he was still in pats uni though.  you people are nuts booing a guy like that.  he has taken more hits over the years and keeps on trucking !  he is a great football player.  Your probably the same morons that booed adam V when he came back here.  Or even Bledsoe!  These guys were all great Pats players for the years they played here and just because they are on another team, welcome to sports, guys move around all the time!  your going to boo Paul Pierce when he comes back to the Garden?  ...i would never.