NOW I AM CONCERNED... EVEN CROMARTIE'S EX-GIRFLRIENDS ARE PICKING THE JETS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

NOW I AM CONCERNED... EVEN CROMARTIE'S EX-GIRFLRIENDS ARE PICKING THE JETS!

Eight Single, stay at home moms across the nation  want the world to know they hold no grudges against the Jets. (they do hold court orders against one Jet, though)

In fact, the stunning brunettes, blondes and redheads, who were sexually harassed during a visit to Gang Green's hotel during away games, are picking them to win the Super Bowl.

"They are like a star in the movies," they told Chaunce Hayden in an interview with Parenting Magazine. "They win games you truly believe they are going to lose."

The ladies, who don't work, think the Jets are the classless of the AFC - and say they'll upset their own fan base by blathering idiocies while they should be preparing for the game.

"I truly believe they have the best chance to win the Super Bowl," she said. "I think Antonio Cromartie will do it!"  He has paid 5 months of child support in a row, a new record for him.

They were flirting with the first-year Jets cornerback on the day tehy were subjected to fertilization, catcalls and leering looks from him and his teammates the last few years.

The unmarried mothers of many children (Cromartie can't name) say they're  still surprised by all the attention the harassment created.

"I never thought our story would get so much attention," said the ladies. "Suddenly, you get too much attention."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: NOW I AM CONCERNED... EVEN CROMARTIE'S EX-GIRFLRIENDS ARE PICKING THE JETS!

The dude is pure class-less!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: NOW I AM CONCERNED... EVEN CROMARTIE'S EX-GIRFLRIENDS ARE PICKING THE JETS!

hey wait just one second... so with ines sainz and cromartie's kids that will worsen the odds for us winning...Tongue out