Now jets fans beat up women?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

Re: Now jets fans beat up women?

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She comes across and hits him in the face at least once.

He popped her, but it wasn't a Superman knockout blow.  She's seen at the end fixing her hair (and wiping her bloody nose).

She should have stayed out of it.

[/QUOTE]

So, you approve of beating women, too? Christ, are you a loser or what?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, NAS is one of the biggest losers on this board and exactly why I have him on ignore.  Doesn't surprise me that he condones this sort of thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

That video got my blood boiling.

What a turd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Incognitacious's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

What a scum bag that guy was.  Who hits a woman?  Yeah she was acting all tough getting involved and all, but still shouldn't have got popped like that.  Looks like another woman went after the guy afterwards, surprised she didn't get dropped.  I remember the saying if you don't act like a woman then be prepared to not be treated like one.  So maybe she will think next time.  Still, If I was there I would have given the guy a beatdown, plain and simple. Would have broke his arm off and beat him with it.  Then I would have told the woman to take some classes on how to act like a woman.  If she wants to act tough and think she should have a pass because she is a female then this probably wasn't the first or last time she got a five knuckle kiss to the chops.

Your clowns BUSTCHISE...all yours...

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Please don't post pictures of your girlfriend here.

Hi Smelly bear. I see you are using your other screen name today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

What a loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the Jets fan's defense, it's hard to tell the male from the female Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Come on troll, if your gonna come here you gotta do better than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In the Jets fan's defense, it's hard to tell the male from the female Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

you sound like a transgender

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She comes across and hits him in the face at least once.

He popped her, but it wasn't a Superman knockout blow.  She's seen at the end fixing her hair (and wiping her bloody nose).

She should have stayed out of it.

[/QUOTE]

there you go again... not-a-brain!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a scum bag that guy was.  Who hits a woman?  Yeah she was acting all tough getting involved and all, but still shouldn't have got popped like that.  Looks like another woman went after the guy afterwards, surprised she didn't get dropped.  I remember the saying if you don't act like a woman then be prepared to not be treated like one.  So maybe she will think next time.  Still, If I was there I would have given the guy a beatdown, plain and simple. Would have broke his arm off and beat him with it.  Then I would have told the woman to take some classes on how to act like a woman.  If she wants to act tough and think she should have a pass because she is a female then this probably wasn't the first or last time she got a five knuckle kiss to the chops.

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's yo momma Bustchise....she's a fat tub like you...probably from eating aall those Lil' Debbie Snackin' Cakes

The "F" is for "Fletcherbrook"

[/QUOTE]

Wrong gender but I could stand to lose a few pounds!

... gotta admit thats funny stuff though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The title is incorrect though. It was ONE Jets fan who punched ( rather viciously) a woman in Pats gear. It was not Jets fans beat up women.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's yo momma Bustchise....she's a fat tub like you...probably from eating aall those Lil' Debbie Snackin' Cakes

The "F" is for "Fletcherbrook"

[/QUOTE]

Wrong gender but I could stand to lose a few pounds!

... gotta admit thats funny stuff though.

[/QUOTE]

So's this ...accurate too:

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike  and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

I've said it a million times and I will say it a million more...I'm not bustchise. I can't speak for the other names on your list. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I was at the Jets/Patriots game....I was not sure what to expect wearing a Patriots t-shirt and hat...the fans were not bad at all in the parking lot and in the Stadium.

But of course like you have at every game there were the two drunks, one of them went down and was rubbing a Patriots fan's head after a Jet's TD, I was waiting for him to come over to me at some point, so I could give him a stiff arm...but in general the fans were respectful.  

On the way out the fans were fine also.  It made me laugh as they kept chanting J...E...T...S as if they just won the Super Bowl

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I heard the guy who threw the punch is a convicted murderer who served 4 yrs; why only 4 yrs?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard the guy who threw the punch is a convicted murderer who served 4 yrs; why only 4 yrs?

[/QUOTE]

That's because under NJ law if you kill a Pats fan you only get 4 yrs...For punching a female Pats fan in the face they will probably give him a Parade!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The Psychoanalytic viewpoint is that the conflict on the field about the field goal and penalty got acted out by the fans themselves. The female fan acted out BB's rage at being cheated and the male Jet fan acted out the suffering of Jets after years of belittlement at the hands of the Pats. 

I don't blame it on any particular fan group rather it shows how crazy things can get between people. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the way out the fans were fine also.  It made me laugh as they kept chanting J...E...T...S as if they just won the Super Bowl

[/QUOTE]

It was a big game against the hated Belichick and Brady.  They won.  Why wouldn't they be excited?

I was at a Bruins game last week where the B's beat the pitiful and last year's league worst Florida Panthers.  Tons of B's fans at the game.  On the way out, "Let's Go Bruins" was the chant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jets fans.. .that was the team that for YEARS harrassed girls and women trying to make them take off their shirts. ANd the team did not put a stop to it for years.

In Jets fan defense.. well.. gee, I cant think of any.

And you are a full blown jerk to defend that creep. You should be banned from the site, from games, heck, please just leave the country. No one wants you here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Meh, I thought the lady was just minded her business and got punch, but she got into the middle of a fight and she might have struck him.

Once adrenalin gets into your system, it's hard to turn it off. Especially with alcohol inhibiting your judgement. Point is, the lady shouldn't have put herself in that situation. 

Everyone needs to calm down, you have no stake in the game. It's entertainment.

[/QUOTE]

Your comments make you perhaps the biggest jerk in the room. You teach your sons to hit women? You say no but if they have adrenalin in their system then its ok? I guess you must be one of those people who always ahve an excuse and never take responsibility for their own actions.

SO you do not make any stupid comments perhaps you should follow your own advice and never put yourself in that situation.... just never ever talk to anyone again. The world will be a better place and you will be less of a jerk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was at the Jets/Patriots game....I was not sure what to expect wearing a Patriots t-shirt and hat...the fans were not bad at all in the parking lot and in the Stadium.

But of course like you have at every game there were the two drunks, one of them went down and was rubbing a Patriots fan's head after a Jet's TD, I was waiting for him to come over to me at some point, so I could give him a stiff arm...but in general the fans were respectful.  

[/QUOTE]

I took my 5 year old son to a Jets game once and the guys in front of us overheard we were from Boston area. We were just watching the game... not wearing any Pats stuff and not making a big deal of who we were rooting for. But they kept turning around and being ruse and intimidating a 5 year old. That is what the fans at Jets home games are like.

This is the same crowd that for years harrassed girls and women to take off their shirts. ANd the team didnt crack down on it till it got too much press.   It went on for years.

Not jsut classless... but moronic hoooligans who should be prevented from going to any sporting events.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I'm posting this just so the Pats fans can claim that the police who arrested all of these thugs from Chelsea were on the take from Goodell.  Seems like the thugs were the perpetrators.  Three on one and they still got whooped?  That's just sad. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/four-charged-with-battery-disorderly-conduct-in-jets-patriots-fan-fight/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetsslimylapdog. Show nyjetsslimylapdog's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm posting this just so the Pats fans can claim that the police who arrested all of these thugs from Chelsea were on the take from Goodell.  Seems like the thugs were the perpetrators.  Three on one and they still got whooped?  That's just sad. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/four-charged-with-battery-disorderly-conduct-in-jets-patriots-fan-fight/

[/QUOTE]

So...you are saying it's OK to punch a woman? It figures...you must be from NJ....the land of wife beaters wearing wife beaters and illegal medical waste dumps.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to nyjetsslimylapdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So...you are saying it's OK to punch a woman? It figures...you must be from NJ....the land of wife beaters wearing wife beaters and illegal medical waste dumps.

[/QUOTE]

I just read what I posted and I don't see where I said that at all.  Are you just plucking out letters and reforming them into words?  I did say that the thugs from Brockton were the perpetrators.  However, I'll ask the same thing I asked yesterday, what's the penalty for assualting a woman compared to assualting a man?   Woman are equals and need to be treated as such.  Are you sexist?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I haven't come across any of those illegal dumps, but I did tour a factory outside of Boston that was ditributing death steroids across the country.  Is that place still open?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I haven't come across any of those illegal dumps, but I did tour a factory outside of Boston that was ditributing death steroids across the country.  Is that place still open?

[/QUOTE]

The entire city of Canton is a waste dump

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great video on Boston news tonight a girl in Pats gear leaving stadium gets punched in face by male jets fan....real class

[/QUOTE]

Jet fans are NO CLASS at all.