Re: Now that week 2 is here lets talk Jets
posted at 9/15/2010 6:03 PM EDT
In Response to Re: Now that week 2 is here lets talk Jets
[QUOTE]i wish i was as confident as everybody seems to be... i think its going to be VERY close 1. didn't the jets destroy cincy last year? (twice) 2. was cincy too banged-up? (can't remember) 3. pats-ravens at home was awful (minus-welker so ...) 4. jet's defense: scary 5. revis didn't match against boldin yesterday 6. lots of penalties on third down, and baltimore needed them to score ... ONE td 7. baltimore stopped the run, can NE do it? thing is, for all we know baltimore is an excellent team with a great running game, jets held them to 10 points and could have won 9-6 (!!) if not for that idiotic penalty on the kicker i'm not betting on this one
Posted by mnp3a[/QUOTE]
1. Cincy gave away the first game to Jets. Second one Cicny underestimated their defence
2. Yes some key injuries, but JETS played good once they are in playoff
3. We were caught off gaurd by Ravens running game. Now we have Welker, and 3 real TEs and good safteys
4.Agree, but we have much more option in offence than last year
5.But he needs to match these guys week in week out. Let us see how good he is. Personally I think is very good CB, but not shutdown. If BB/TB/Moss concentrate on him, they can show how they can rip him. But usually they take the easy route to target other cbs.
WEEK 02 - Randy Moss
WEEK 03 - Brandon Marshall
WEEK 05 - Percy Harvin or Bernard Berrian
WEEK 06 - who's the QB and WR?
WEEK 08 - Gregg Jennings
WEEK 09 - Calvin Johnson & Who's the QB does MAthew Stafford comes back?
WEEK 10 - who's the QB and WR?
WEEK 11 - Andrew Johnson
WEEK 12 - Chad OChosinco or TO
WEEK 13 - Randy Moss
WEEK 14 - Brandon Marshall
WEEK 15 - Mike Wallace or Hines Ward
Moss will do good one-on-one. If he has safety help, obviously BB will ask TB to throw the ball to welket and TEs. It will be a good game.
6. Baltimore had lot of penalties too in the first half, which stopped their drives
7. We should be able to contain the run, may not be as much as Baltimore did. JETS did a big mistake by letting TJones go.