Nunn has cleared waivers and is on the Patriots' practice squad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Nunn has cleared waivers and is on the Patriots' practice squad

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff September 6, 2009 04:42 PM

Receiver Terrence Nunn has cleared waivers and has signed to the Patriots' practice squad.

Mac's Football blog noted that Nunn has signed on, and that has been confirmed by the Globe.

Nunn was praised by coach Bill Belichick on Friday.

"Terrence [Nunn] has made some impressive plays for us," Belichick said. "He’s a player that was very productive in college in a different type of offense, different type of passing game. He’s adapted to what we’re doing and learning every day and becoming a better route runner and a better technique player to go along with his physical skills. He’s continued to make progress on a steady basis and he’s done a lot of things to catch our eye and the fans’ and everyone else that’s seen him play. He’s still got a lot of things to work on, but he’s making solid progress and had an impressive game last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Nunn has cleared waivers and is on the Patriots' practice squad

Pats sign CB DeAngelo Willingham to practice squad (via @PatriotsInsider)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Former #Cowboys WR Isaiah Stanback to sign w/Patriots PS squad to play QB (Christopher Price WEEI)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

RapSheet (Ian R. Rapoport  Boston Herald)  DT Darryl Richard makes practice squad...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, I'll be eating a heaping helping of crow cooked in every was possible.  I thought there was no chance he would clear.  I think he'll be on the regular roster before the season ends.  The Pats are unfortunately a very injury prone team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

And to think all the hysteria in another Thread about the Nunn cut.  Seems nunn of the other teams wanted him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

thank god.  as soon as they realize galloway is not the answer, or galloway gets hit and needs a hip replacement..... nunn will be there

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: Nunn has cleared waivers and is on the Patriots' practice squad:
    [QUOTE] Seems nunn of the other teams wanted him.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

nice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Nunn has cleared waivers and is on the Patriots' practice squad:
    [QUOTE]And to think all the hysteria in another Thread about the Nunn cut.  Seems nunn of the other teams wanted him.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE] to-shay,the way everyone got upset of his release,i was really thinking the nunn factor was gonna save our season.a possible aka chad jackson.who really looked good in his pre-seasons.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Whew...Nunn's release bothered me so much I slept all day and had a nightmare about a terrible trade that the Pats would never make.....it was so bad I'm to ashamed to even mention it here...huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]thank god.  as soon as they realize galloway is not the answer, or galloway gets hit and needs a hip replacement..... nunn will be there
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

Joey Galloway is better than Terrence Nunn. I'm going to be the first one to laugh at all you fans who wanted Galloway, Watson, and Taylor of the team when they have really good seasons. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trox1. Show Trox1's posts

A big LOL to everyone that was freaking out about Nunn being released in the other thread.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

49 patriots,
    sure galloway has HAD good seasons in the past, and oakland USED to be a dynasty... live in the now. he had a mediocre camp and an abysmal preseason. i'm projecting nunn, tate, and edelman as the patriots WR core of the future

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Now the cult of nunn can breathe a collective sigh of relief

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Stanback to practice squad
    Posted by Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

Isiah Stanback  is a fourth-round draft choice of the Cowboys in 2007, Stanback will focus solely on quarterback after being utilized in an "athlete" type role in Dallas. That sold him on coming to New England, which currently only has Tom Brady and Brian Hoyer as quarterbacks on the 53-man roster.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]49 patriots, sure galloway has HAD good seasons in the past, and oakland USED to be a dynasty... live in the now. he had a mediocre camp and an abysmal preseason. i'm projecting nunn, tate, and edelman as the patriots WR core of the future
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE] oh i can think of the many projected receivers we had.
    maybe they will,which will be nice,but maybe they dont,in which i didnt pitch a fit when he was released.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, I admit I'm eating a bit of crow at the moment.  But I think some others are setting themselves up for a helping of crow themselves down the road.  Some of you just "KNOW" Galloway will be the Galloway of old?

Anyway, I'd rather be wrong and have him be a stud.  Actually, my position was not that he stunk, it was that I'd rather invest for the future; even though all investments include risk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

hi moss....weren't doug gabriel, bethel johnson and chad jackson going to re-write the NFL receiving records together? Where would we be without them?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]And to think all the hysteria in another Thread about the Nunn cut.  Seems nunn of the other teams wanted him.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

Good for us that when it comes to brains, the other teams have nunn

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

realpatriotsPatriots announce 2 additional practice squad signings; T Patrick Brown, DL Adrian Grady