Nunn to Practice Squad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JVD45. Show JVD45's posts

Nunn to Practice Squad

Glad to see he will be with the Patriots in some form this year. Interesting last couple days and I am sure a couple more moves are to be expected. Possible AJ Feely being signed????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Nunn to Practice Squad

Great Move, I guess all the BB bashing was unwarrented 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK guys, I'm having a big crow fest at my place tomorrow.  I figure I'll have BBQ crow, cajun crow, teriyaki crow, and fried crow.  I thought there was no chance whatsoever he would clear.  I guess BB did indeed put his feelers out to see if his chances of clearing are good. 

This is good.  He'll be on the 53-man roster before the season is over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Nunn to Practice Squad:
    [QUOTE]OK guys, I'm having a big crow fest at my place tomorrow.  I figure I'll have BBQ crow, cajun crow, teriyaki crow, and fried crow.  I thought there was no chance whatsoever he would clear.  I guess BB did indeed put his feelers out to see if his chances of clearing are good.  This is good.  He'll be on the 53-man roster before the season is over.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

My bet he is on the 53 man roster for the last 4 games and into the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Nunn to Practice Squad:
    [QUOTE]OK guys, I'm having a big crow fest at my place tomorrow.  I figure I'll have BBQ crow, cajun crow, teriyaki crow, and fried crow.  I thought there was no chance whatsoever he would clear.  I guess BB did indeed put his feelers out to see if his chances of clearing are good.  This is good.  He'll be on the 53-man roster before the season is over.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I'd like to join you for that eating crow meal. I'll bring along my famous garlic sauted crow. It's very good. I should know. I eat alot of it.