nyone watching any games this afternoon?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: nyone watching any games this afternoon?

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pouting had to go to talk to Welker after the drops. It seemed like very PC conversation, but as he was walking away he was whining and upset, but the media made no big deal about it.

did WW just catch a TD with his small hands ?

[/QUOTE]

On a blown coverage, yep. That's 3 so far him this year.

lmao

I am thrilled we don't have to watch those drops anymore. Thank you, BB.

[/QUOTE]

Also you won't have to watch him catch 100+ balls with the Pats with his small hands!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I didn't see that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Big Pass rush now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I hate the NFL.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:

Manning Bowl not on here.  I am watching Tampa and New Orleans.  Pretty good,game so far.  Tampa has a pretty good defense.  They have got to Brees several times.  I would say their offense is average or better.  The big weapon is Vincent Jackson, who is a real beast.  Freeman tends to be a little erratic at QB.  Pats will have to play better than last week, which I believe they will.

Absolutely. Tampa has a very nice front line. All 1st rd picks. Jackson willl be taken out by BB.

We have experience with him.

Keep tepid reactions to TBs offense. Saints D blows.

Yeah, I think our defense is better than the Saints.  Yes, I am sure BB will have a special plan for Jackson.  Pats, I believe will have to have a better passing attack. Tampa will probably stack the box to try to eliminate our running attack.  I am sure our passing attack will have some new wrinkles, maybe more quick screens, and will be better than last week.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

hahahahahaha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Las Vegas is happy with the refs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Russ just watching the game, I do like our team better. Its just funny that we're not as bad as we look at this moment. Just hope McDaniels starts adapting to our team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Some of the flags in the Denver/NY game are just ridiculous.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Some of the flags in the Denver/NY game are just ridiculous.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I don't know, man.  Denver's O line holds constantly and are never called for it.  I have no issue with the flags so far. Denve has been getting away with murder, especially Rodgers-Cromartie.

[/QUOTE]

I just turned it on and saw the series the Giants scored on. That PI in the endzone was pretty atrocious.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Why did the Sants run it to the same side every time?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Manning Bowl not on here.  I am watching Tampa and New Orleans.  Pretty good,game so far.  Tampa has a pretty good defense.  They have got to Brees several times.  I would say their offense is average or better.  The big weapon is Vincent Jackson, who is a real beast.  Freeman tends to be a little erratic at QB.  Pats will have to play better than last week, which I believe they will.

Absolutely. Tampa has a very nice front line. All 1st rd picks. Jackson willl be taken out by BB.

We have experience with him.

Keep tepid reactions to TBs offense. Saints D blows.

Yeah, I think our defense is better than the Saints.  Yes, I am sure BB will have a special plan for Jackson.  Pats, I believe will have to have a better passing attack. Tampa will probably stack the box to try to eliminate our running attack.  I am sure our passing attack will have some new wrinkles, maybe more quick screens, and will be better than last week.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with that, as I would do the same, but that is 2 weeks away.  Who knows, Boyce might break out next week not used much yet with Gronk back, etc. Maybe Thompkins is that much better, Dobson, Sudfeld back, etc.  The stack the box routine the Jets just did may not be as viable in 2 weeks.

I am just not impressed with NOs move to a 3-4 and their ability to sustain against a balanced offense. We need get our run game going, and I can see us running all over that Saints D.

Right now, JOsh Freeman is having some problems in their locker room, so he may be distracted.

[/QUOTE]

I was actually talking about Tampas defense stacking the box next week when we play them. I think Tampa a will be harder to run against than New Orleans.