O O T.O. is seen hanging with Brady and catching passes from him.... could we see some popcorn walking thru that door?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: O O T.O. is seen hanging with Brady and catching passes from him.... could we see some popcorn walking thru that door?

I know it interferes with your self-promotion, but there is already a thread on this subject.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: O O T.O. is seen hanging with Brady and catching passes from him.... could we see some popcorn walking thru that door?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Popcorn did you say Popcorn!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I know it interferes with your self-promotion, but there is already a thread on this subject.

Lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

BTW...Laz always struck me as a Cheetos kind a guy

always amusing when someone 'new' to the forum as of 2 months ago starts to talk like they know a long-time member very well.... a guy who left this forum around or I think even before neumier arrived

clearly we have a case of a coward who hides behind many names, those posters are the worst

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I miss Laz...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I miss Laz...

grab a copy of "War and Peace" that will help...