Oakland has way MORE than a chance against Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oakland has way MORE than a chance against Denver

Pop quiz! When Den lost on Thurs, then the Pats AND Cincy lost on the following Sunday, all forfeited a golden opportunity to strengthen their playoff spots. THe question is, what ELSE did all 3 teams share in common aside from the loss?

Anyone...

Anyone...

They all lost, as favorites, to divisional opponents.

People CONSTANTLY underestimate the grind and fight divisional games often are.

Now, a few points to consider when looking at Oak/Den:

-Divisional game!

-No Von Miller, the heart and mind of that D. The athletic cornerstone. Gone.

-Terrell Pryor gets the start! He's been on the sideline for 5 weeks. Do I think he's a great QB? Nope. Good? Probably a stretch. He is, however, different from what Oakland has put on film for 5 weeks, and he's an athletic QB. When Denver just lost their most impactful and athletic defender.

People have openly wondered if Oakland can "pull off a miracle". I wouldn't see it that way. I expect this to be a very close game. Denver has 3 losses, all by 7 or less, Peyton has a late pick in each of those losses.

Oakland would LOVE to be the reason Denver loses the top seed, and would end another miserable season for them on somewhat of a high note.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Oakland has way MORE than a chance against Denver

Well it's still Oakland. I'd love to see the broncos lose, but I think it's unlikely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well it's still Oakland. I'd love to see the broncos lose, but I think it's unlikely.

[/QUOTE]

We can only hope

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Another record set by the Pats in jeopardy, Denver is only 18 points away from tying and then breaking the 2007 single season scoring record. Have to root for Oakland, but the record is likley gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Not going to happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Pop quiz! When Den lost on Thurs, then the Pats AND Cincy lost on the following Sunday, all forfeited a golden opportunity to strengthen their playoff spots. THe question is, what ELSE did all 3 teams share in common aside from the loss?

Anyone...

Anyone...

They all lost, as favorites, to divisional opponents.

People CONSTANTLY underestimate the grind and fight divisional games often are.

Now, a few points to consider when looking at Oak/Den:

-Divisional game!

-No Von Miller, the heart and mind of that D. The athletic cornerstone. Gone.

-Terrell Pryor gets the start! He's been on the sideline for 5 weeks. Do I think he's a great QB? Nope. Good? Probably a stretch. He is, however, different from what Oakland has put on film for 5 weeks, and he's an athletic QB. When Denver just lost their most impactful and athletic defender.

People have openly wondered if Oakland can "pull off a miracle". I wouldn't see it that way. I expect this to be a very close game. Denver has 3 losses, all by 7 or less, Peyton has a late pick in each of those losses.

Oakland would LOVE to be the reason Denver loses the top seed, and would end another miserable season for them on somewhat of a high note.

I wouldn't bet the house on it.

Who cares...as long as the Patriots do what they need to do today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Go PATS! Beat the Bills. Nothing else matters. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I'l be rooting for the raiders no doubt to upset the donkos