Oakland Raiders Win / Lose Record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Oakland Raiders Win / Lose Record

I know that it is way too early to thing about Oaklands 1st round pick next year but they look so bad it makes me wonder where the pick may be.

After looking at their schedule I think that they can beat St Louis, KC ( Maybe twice), San Fran and maybe sneak out another win or too.
    So I am thinking that if I were to guess they would win 4-5 Games how far off would I be. If they were to win 4-5 Than we could be looking at a top 5 Pick & that could really help us get a good impact player who will be playing under a rookie pay scale.

I welcome all and any feedback.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: Oakland Raiders Win / Lose Record

Before the season started, I thought Oakland could win 9 games. But now I have no idea. I think they will get better as the season goes along but they have a lonnng way to go. Right now, that pick is looking mighty good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am loving that pick and the fact that there are several quality 3-4 D players that will be beasts in the area of that pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

3-13

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

top ten pick for sure

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

0-16

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I say top 10 pick, maybe a top 7. They are looking bad, really bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

After the music city meltdown, I have them in a dogfight with Detroit for the #1 pick.  Detroit is terrible!

Oakland's best chance at a victory may or may not be with St. Louis.  Who on this board remembers Sam Bradford in a preseason game against New England?  Bradford isn't a world-beater, but at least he's something.  He's done fairly well in other preseason games too.  He played as expected against Arizona last week.

Credit goes out to Scott Pioli.  Kansas City beat San Diego last week by a touchdown. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Having seen one game for every team this is how i think the raiders will finish:

Sep 12

OAK 13 @ TEN 38

WkDateGame 

2Sep 19STL @ OAK Win

3Sep 26OAK @ ARILoss

4Oct 03HOU @ OAKLoss

5Oct 10SD @ OAKLoss

6Oct 17OAK @ SFLoss

7Oct 24OAK @ DENLoss

8Oct 31SEA @ OAKLoss

9Nov 07KC @ OAKLoss

10Bye 
    11Nov 21OAK @ PITLoss

12Nov 28MIA @ OAKWin

13Dec 05OAK @ SDLoss

14Dec 12OAK @ JACLoss

15Dec 19DEN @ OAKWin

16Dec 26IND @ OAKLoss

17Jan 02
    OAK @ KCWin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

4-12. I hate seeing Seymour in Oakland. Its like seeing Willie McGinest playing in CLE. I still think its a shame that man didnt retire a Patriot. Oh well, hopefully by the draft a rookie pay scale is in place. Go Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

6-10

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I confess I was actually looking at mock drafts yesterday. So far the consensus seems to be that we take Mark Ingram (RB Alabama) in the top ten.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

This was discussed here on the offseason a couple times and a lot of people thought they would have a decent season winning as many as 9 games. I was never one of them. KC is a much better team, San Fran and St. Louis are better but not by a lot and the jury is out on Detroit, may be the same.

I see them with 4 wins and we end up with a top five pick next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

It will be a top ten only because I think Detroit will win some games, St Louis will win a few so the worst teams will win more than their usual 1 or 2.  Here's their schedule and what I think.

@ Ten L
    vs St Louis W
    @ Ari L
    vs Houston L
    vs San Diego W
    @ San Fran L
    @ Denver L
    vs Seattle L
    vs KC W
    bye
    @ Pitt L
    vs Miami W
    @ San Diego L
    @ Jacksonville L
    vs Denver W
    vs Indy L
    @ KC L

5-11 last year's draft three teams finished 5-11 they picked 6 through 8.  I think there are 5 teams who will win less than 5 games,
    Browns
    Bills
    Buffalo
    Lions
    Rams

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Top 10 without a doubt. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

5-11 seems logical based on their schedule. I'll give them 2 more wins however, and say 7-9. I think Oakland's pick will be in the top 10 regardless. That is a good spot to be in for us. Lots of 3-4 talent in that range, plus several other very good skill position players. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Oakland Raiders Win / Lose Record:
    [QUOTE]It will be a top ten only because I think Detroit will win some games, St Louis will win a few so the worst teams will win more than their usual 1 or 2.  Here's their schedule and what I think. @ Ten L vs St Louis W @ Ari L vs Houston L vs San Diego W @ San Fran L @ Denver L vs Seattle L vs KC W bye @ Pitt L vs Miami W @ San Diego L @ Jacksonville L vs Denver W vs Indy L @ KC L 5-11 last year's draft three teams finished 5-11 they picked 6 through 8.  I think there are 5 teams who will win less than 5 games, Browns Bills Buffalo Lions Rams
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

you put the bills twice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I'm hoping for 0-16

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It will be a top 5 pick... that's not just a Pats fan being optimistic either, they stink.

Jason Campbell had 37 throwing attempts and only got 180 yards, sacking him 4 times for 2 fumbles; take a mediocre QB and put him behind a worse O Line and give him blunderheads for coaches and we're looking at pretty good draft position.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The upcoming game against the Rams is a big one from the perspective of how high that #1 pick will be. Sure the Raiders looked awful against Tennessee on the road. But, the Titans are a good team. If the Raiders lay another stink bomb at home against the lowly Rams...that would be telling.